Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Character
    Tilemon
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Teraniku View Post
    How about You get a Free AA Weapon (with appropriate AA Transformation) For your Specific race.
    they only made sword (hume) and scythe (taru) though.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko_Matsui
    This goes the same for extremely difficult content. (Naturally it’s not easy since it’s extremely difficult…)
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    as long as you don’t have severely bad luck.

Player
    No, we will have access to all eventually they said, however the 1st 2 were only those.
    (0)

Character
    Kurdtray
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    How about that thing they did for Japans fest, where we buy a tag for $10 and it has a code for instant afterglow r/m/e. Seriously if your gonna offer something that ridiculous once why not rake in the extra money here in the stats, hell i'd pay $50 for an instant afterglow weapon.
    (5)

Character
    Godofgods
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Since the lwoest rank prize is all i ever get (at best), i want a nomade moogle statue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (0)

Character
    Grouf
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    How about a seperate category for long term players? (This March I celebrate my 10th FFXI anniversary.) In all the times I've entered the Mog Bonanza there was only once that I won something that wasn't rank 5 or nothing. Would be nice to have a category with fewer people to compete against and would also give the FFXI team a chance to show their appreciation to all the people who have walked this 10 year journey with them.
    (2)

Character
    Graystone
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I have a suggestion, maybe make the marbles free. Otherwise I'm not going to waste my money. Sick and tired of blowing a fortune for me and my mule to obtain maybe some tacky statues or a chocobo stable scarf.

Quote Originally Posted by Grouf View Post
    How about a seperate category for long term players? (This March I celebrate my 10th FFXI anniversary.) In all the times I've entered the Mog Bonanza there was only once that I won something that wasn't rank 5 or nothing. Would be nice to have a category with fewer people to compete against and would also give the FFXI team a chance to show their appreciation to all the people who have walked this 10 year journey with them.
    Or you could just not play.

Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    a voucher to instantly complete a HMP trial for a rank 3 prize, voucher to instantly complete a 1st riftdross/riftcinder trial for a rank 2 prize, and a voucher to complete an afterglow trial as a grand prize would be nice.
    I would play if the lowest tier prizes included insta-trial finishers.

Quote Originally Posted by Fusionx View Post
    I'd like to see the Nomad Moogle Statue and Odin Statue in Rank 5.
    Or how about we make all the prizes only statues?
    (0)
    Last edited by JackDaniels; 01-04-2013 at 01:47 AM.

===========Don't make me kick your butt into next Watersday!===========

Character
    Kyqrieas
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by JackDaniels View Post
    I have a suggestion, maybe make the marbles free. Otherwise I'm not going to waste my money. Sick and tired of blowing a fortune for me and my mule to obtain maybe some tacky statues or a chocobo stable scarf.

Or you could just not play.

I would play if the lowest tier prizes included insta-trial finishers.

Or how about we make all the prizes only statues?
    Lol I think someones a bit of a sore loser... classic example of somebody who wants everything handed to them. I can't imagine you'd say that about lottery in the real world but then maybe you do. If there's 1-10 winners out of millions and it's not you, then tough luck, keep trying or give up but keep it to yourself. Lottery is never free, only a bonus.
    (0)

Character
    Graystone
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaall View Post
    Lol I think someones a bit of a sore loser... classic example of somebody who wants everything handed to them. I can't imagine you'd say that about lottery in the real world but then maybe you do. If there's 1-10 winners out of millions and it's not you, then tough luck, keep trying or give up but keep it to yourself. Lottery is never free, only a bonus.
    Hardly, it's just disheartening. This is why I don't gamble IRL, but, believe it or not, FFXI is just a game xD

But I will concede to admitting that I am bitter towards this event in general, not a sore loser. The only time I got tier 4, it was a statue on my mule, of prishe, the only furniture he has. (or was it shadow lord on my main, i don't remember)
    (0)
    Last edited by JackDaniels; 01-04-2013 at 02:18 AM.

===========Don't make me kick your butt into next Watersday!===========

Character
    Kyqrieas
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Exactly it's only a game lol, 10k for a marble or whatever the cost is, isn't much really and you don't need to take part. All rewards are bonuses, some are nicer than others but none are needed as such. It's disheartening like the lottery is in any case because only a handful of people can win but that's just against all forms of lottery, and you're putting peoples ideas down because of your own bad fortune and bitterness which isn't fair. Some people enjoy these types of events, I know I don't have a real good chance at getting the items but it's nice to know I have the chance and maybe one day I'll win something nice, just nice to hope and for 10k a marble, for the possibility of winning a relic, I'll take those odds!
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    are you that broke? it doesn't cost much to play.

besides the gil prizes were based on the gil collected. If it's free, then the gill prizes would be zero.
    (0)

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast