Yeah, I know. Posting ideas in a Red Mage forum, the doom of anyone noticing. But, what the heck. Let's see how you like these.

Weaken: RDM L30, L56 (Weaken II), L88 Merit (Weaken III). 22/66/100 MP, casting time 1.5/1.5/2 sec, recast 5/5/7 sec, duration 60 seconds/120 seconds/30 seconds + 15 seconds per merit (max 90 seconds). Darkness element, Enfeebling-based spell. This spell is unresistable (save by effects like Magic Shield).

Applies Attack Down and Defense Down to target, going from 5.27%-9.85% for Weaken (as Enfeeblement skill increases), 10.35%-14.06% Weaken II, 15.03%-18.94% Weaken III.

Weaken overwrites Dia/Bio and is overwritten by Dia/Bio II or III, Weaken II is overwrites Dia I-II/Bio I-II overwritten by Dia III/Bio III, Weaken III overwrites Dia I-III/Bio I-III and not overwritten at all.

Voila, all the enfeeblement effects (without the DoT) of Dia and Bio in a single spell, that can be boosted with high enfeebling skills instead (and not break crowd control!). /RDM gets Weaken I, but II and III are RDM only.

Baffle: RDM L51, 27 MP, casting time 3 seconds, recast 10 seconds. Light element, Enfeebling-based spell. Smites a target with multiple status effects.

Applies the effects of Paralyze, Slow, and Silence in a single casting. Higher enfeebling skill enhances the time Baffle "sticks" to the target. If target is immune to one or more of the effects, Baffle will still inflict any status effect the target can have inflicted.

Hex: RDM L53, 40 MP, casting time 1.5 second, recast 60 seconds. Dark element, Enfeebling-based spell. Makes a target miserable with multiple status effects.

Applies the effects of Blind, weight (as per Gravity), and dispels one beneficial effect on the target. Higher enfeebling skill enhances the time Hex "sticks" to the target. If target is immune to one or more of the effects, Hex will still inflict any status effect the target can have inflicted.

Blight: RDM L98 Merit spell, 110 MP, casting time 3 seconds, recast 20 seconds. Earth element, Enfeebling-based spell. Encases the target in a elemental prison of mud and stone that cripples the target with multiple powerful status effects.

Applies effects as per the merited spells of Slow II, Blind II, and Paralyze II in a single casting. Merits for the L75 versions of these spells will improve the effects of Blight, while additional merits for Blight will increase magic accuracy (for all effects, regardless of previous merits) and potency (up to the equivalent of the 5x merited L75 spell). If target is immune to one or more of the effects, Blight will still inflict any status effect the target can have inflicted.