Player

Looking for a Linkshell? Come to "TwoStepsFromHell"!

Hello fellow adventurers!

I hope that you're all doing well, new and old players alike. I am Amerante, of the Asura server. I play in a very friendly linkshell with my IRL brother Esperante. We are the two main founders of the above linkshell. We enjoy the company of many other adventurers who are looking for a friendly and team oriented Linkshell dedicated to assisting ALL of our members fairly. We are a family and we will do our best to assist everyone with their endeavors.

As of late, we are recruiting more players to the Linkshell, as we have room and time for a larger crowd. You can talk to me, Amerante, or my brother, Esperante, about being recruited. There are no requirements, in fact we are looking for "noob" characters with the interest in learning to become better and forming a relationship with a LS that is proud of all it's members. WARNING: We will not tolerate selfishness or disrespect in our Linkshell.

My fellow shell-mates and I look forward to hearing from you. Please contact Amerante, Esperante, Verrae, Nursebrooklyn, Doctorx or Skyrift for recruitment possibilities and refer to this post when inquiring. Thank you for reading. See you on Asura, friends!
    (0)
    Last edited by mig_alv313; 01-03-2013 at 09:42 PM.
    Amerante DelVega