Player

Greetings from "TwoStepsFromHell" Linkshell! We invite you to join us!

Hello fellow adventurers!

I hope that you're all doing well, new and old players alike. I am Amerante, of the Asura server. I play in a very friendly linkshell with my IRL brother Esperante. We are the two main founders of the above linkshell. We enjoy the company of many other adventurers who are looking for a friendly and team oriented Linkshell dedicated to assisting ALL of our members fairly. We are a family and we will do our best to assist everyone with their endeavors.

As of late, we are recruiting more players to the Linkshell, as we have room and time for a larger crowd. You can talk to me, Amerante, or my brother, Esperante, about being recruited. There are no requirements, in fact we are looking for "noob" characters with the interest in learning to become better and forming a relationship with a LS that is proud of all it's members. WARNING: We will not tolerate selfishness or disrespect in our Linkshell.

My fellow shell-mates and I look forward to hearing from you. Please contact Amerante, Esperante, Verrae, Nursebrooklyn, Doctorx or Skyrift for recruitment possibilities and refer to this post when inquiring. Thank you for reading. See you on Asura, friends!
    (0)
    Last edited by mig_alv313; 01-03-2013 at 02:43 AM.

Character
    Kiereco
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 15
    Hi there, I'll try messaging some of the people on this list if the offer is still available
    (0)

Character
    Sorahitoshi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1
    can i join
    (0)

Character
    Ian
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 60
    I am also interested in joining. I just "came back" after two-three years of playing. I have a level 50 blm set and ready. Contact me on Asura (I think that's what I'm playing on) as "Ian".

Thanks.
    (0)
    Snerps.

Player
    My apologies friends. The LS has disbanded. The leader and myself, being brothers IRL had some bad IRL issues that caused us to take some major time off of FFXI. I am back on the server and I'm active again, but my brother not quite yet. If you're still interested, feel free to contact me any time. My timezone is EST and I'm usually on between 4pm-2am. I will be starting another LS soon, especially if I get more wonderful people on such as yourselves. Once again, we need friendly faces in our LS. Look forward to hearing from whoever might come!
    (0)
    Amerante DelVega

Character
    Mskirst
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 9
    Thank you kindly for the invitation Amerante. I am a returning player (absent since 2008) and chose Asura (was on Gilgamesh before the merging). Been a while and am trying to remember the game lol. I'll be sure to look for you and please consider me when you have your new linkshell up and running. I have to apologize that I won't be able to contribute much at the moment as I am starting from scratch with a warrior (no sub job too lol) but will level up solo as much as I could. And gosh there's not many players in this game anymore eh.
    (0)

Character
    Chodododo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 5
    helloo, im a returning player from ps2 and havnt played in years and was looking for people to play with. ill try to get ahold of yall in game also.
    (0)

Character
    Braidyn
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 18
    I'd be interested. /tell Braidyn. I'm right now in Windy Woods and I usually play evenings.
    (0)