Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    Character
    Xanaduu
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 95
    might have been mentioned b4 but had an idea that phoenix could be like alex and odin but instead of being a 2HR deal just make it a say... 5 min recast/high mp cost and it would just come out long enough to cast Full raisega/curega and then release itself (thinkin in terms of FFTA version) atleast it would be semi useful, make smn a lil more wanted ect.
    (0)

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Yokoh View Post
    Pheonix is a definite no (appearance in storyline),
    Well yeah but Phoenix is only Mostly Dead. Gee I wonder what that chasm at the top of Parradamo Tor is called? oh right The Cradle of Rebirth. Gather all of Phoenix's remnants, Throw them in the Cradle of rebirth, fight him to prove worthy, and you have yourself a new avatar that deals with fire and resurrection magic.
    (1)

I would love to see Siren put in as a summon. I was always really fond of this avatar.
    (0)

Character
    Xanaduu
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 95
    so..... i found out my prior comment wasnt liked very well >.> a tiny smn started arguing w/ me ingame... and made some rather funny comments to me... so fair warning! watch what u post! cause if pple hate it they may find u ingame! D: pple can get so childish over a game i swear...

PS, dont worry DC im just pissed atm^^
    (0)
    Last edited by Xanaduu; 05-24-2011 at 03:01 PM.

Player
    how come this thread don't have one crowns yet
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Divinechild View Post
    how come this thread don't have one crowns yet
    They don't reply to job threads. They just secretly read them and toss they away like low business job application when somebody fills one out.
    (0)

Hail to the king baby, Sig by Kingfury

There's a bunch of avatars I'd love to see, but Bahamut & Phoenix would be just fine since they are the last two remaining that have been introduced to us in-game yet remain inaccessible as summons.

I suspect they'd both once again be Astral-Flow only summons like Odin & Alexander due to their power (or in Phoenix's case, her much weakened status).

But would Rebirth Flame be too strong? Keeping in line with past FF titles, it would be an AoE fire attack (making Ifrit nearly pointless) that also heals the party and fully revives everyone in range without weakness (since like Alex & Odin, it'd be a 1-shot deal). That seems rather hard to do mechanically though since you have to take into account the distance of the targets etc.

As for Bahamut, the only thing I ask is they change Gigaflare back from Fire to non-elemental and ignore magic defense entirely like it has in the past games. Summoner doesn't need just another big 1-shot attack unless it's extremely damaging and can't be resisted, which has typically been the point of calling Bahamut in previous games.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave View Post
    They don't reply to job threads. They just secretly read them and toss they away like low business job application when somebody fills one out.
    The "Change your wyvern color!" Thread in the dragoon section has a gold crown and so does the " Corsair’s Phantom Roll Ability" in the cor section
    (0)
    Last edited by Divinechild; 05-26-2011 at 05:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinechild View Post
    The "Change your wyvern color!" Thread in the dragoon section has a gold crown and so does the " Corsair’s Phantom Roll Ability" in the cor section
    You got me *ahhhhh*

Ya I forgot about those only two...haha

but come on now....just those two? A little help SE?

Well if that's the case then I'm gonna make a tread asking for avatar emotes. I'm sure its been asked before.
    (0)

Hail to the king baby, Sig by Kingfury

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12