Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Character
    Chronofantasy
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Summonable avatars - List which ones you want to see implemented

For all those Summoner lovers out there, which new avatars would you like SE to add to the game? The last summonable avatar we had that could stay out was Diabolos until the 2 hr additions of Odin and Alexander. Would you prefer more 2 hr-type avatars be added to the game or more roaming-type avatars be summoned with BPs and what not?

Post your avatar ideas/lists and hopefully SE will stumble upon these ideas and possibly implement them.

Personally I would love to see Phoenix added. I wouldn't care much if he was a 2 hr or summonable to stay out. 2 hr-type might make more sense for this one to do an AoE r2-3 for maybe an entire alliance even. Phoenix will also do some heavy fire-type dmg to the monster as well while raising people. AoE R3 may sound a bit too strong but R2 AoE sounds a little more reasonable with this.
    (0)
    Last edited by Chronofantasy; 03-20-2011 at 02:03 PM.

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    BAHAMUT!!!!!
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukino_Kaji View Post
    BAHAMUT!!!!!
    It's easy too, you make him like Odin/Alexander. Astral Flow, summon, Mega Flare, done.
    (0)

Fat Chocobo.
    (0)

Character
    Zyeriis
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    COR Lv 90
    Doesn't this belong in the summoner forum? Not complaining but still.

Bahamut
    Anima
    Atomos
    Asura
    Crusader
    Hydra
    Ixion
    Kirin
    Kjata
    Lakshmi
    Phoenix
    Pandemona
    Valefor
    Yojimbo
    Zodiac

The list goes on.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Why would I list them? I want them all implemented. Of course, that's not going to happen for various reasons.
    (0)

Character
    Chronofantasy
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    There's probably a lot of posts that should go in various sections but those sections generally go unnoticed. This is a suggestion for avatars but mods can move it if they feel they need to. I see a lot of topics that should generally be moved but remain because of their suggested nature.

Maybe SE should add an avatar of each element so we have two choices of each elemental avatar to summon.
    (0)

Character
    Zyeriis
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    COR Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronofantasy View Post
    For all those Summoner lovers out there, which new avatars would you like SE to add to the game? The last summonable avatar we had that could stay out was Diabolos until the 2 hr additions of Odin and Alexander. Would you prefer more 2 hr-type avatars be added to the game or more roaming-type avatars be summoned with BPs and what not?

Post your avatar ideas/lists and hopefully SE will stumble upon these ideas and possibly implement them.

Personally I would love to see Phoenix added. I wouldn't care much if he was a 2 hr or summonable to stay out. 2 hr-type might make more sense for this one to do an AoE r2-3 for maybe an entire alliance even. Phoenix will also do some heavy fire-type dmg to the monster as well while raising people. AoE R3 may sound a bit too strong but R2 AoE sounds a little more reasonable with this.
    I once argued that Phoenix should become a summonable great katana weapon for Summoner and to give them great katana skill but no actual great katanas to equip to give them some melee potential. Since Phoenix is Tenzen's great katana...
    (0)

Character
    Zyeriis
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    COR Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronofantasy View Post
    There's probably a lot of posts that should go in various sections but those sections generally go unnoticed. This is a suggestion for avatars but mods can move it if they feel they need to. I see a lot of topics that should generally be moved but remain because of their suggested nature.

Maybe SE should add an avatar of each element so we have two choices of each elemental avatar to summon.
    Called out on technicality: There's already 2 of each element. See: Spirits.
    (0)

Character
    Alderin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Bahamut.

Or Doom Train? That guy was badarse.
    (0)

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast