Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Talizorah
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

Improved Reraise. (Job Trait)

Arise! sweet spell if you can get it, 3min weakness awesome! Aaaaand...whm gets no version of this for Reraise. D:

Well i figured why not add a job trait "Improved Reraise." three tiers (one for each reraise) at 99 with reraise III you get the same effects as Arise (no extra reraise though) Raise up with 100% HP and 3min weakness. Would be cool i think, if not just add re-arise? Thoughts???
    (16)
    Last edited by hollowsgrief; 01-02-2013 at 09:02 AM.

With 2 whm in the alliance, the other whm can arise you.
    (1)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    Amazing information. Thank you for sharing.
    (17)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Toadie
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    That doesn't help if you are playing your WHM solo or if you are the only healer in the party. Not every event in the game requires two healers, but even then crap can hit the fan. Additionally, not all WHMs have Arise to start with.

Even if it wasn't a job trait but instead a neckpiece or ring to wear as you are casting Reraise I-III to reduced the weakness time and bring your HP to full would be really nice. If it was a job trait I feel it should go to all the jobs that have the reraise spells natively.
    (3)
    Each person is an individual being, capable of independent thought and unique emotion, deserving respect, dignity, and compassion in all things, at all times, and in all places.

To do anything else denies the self of its humanity.

Character
    Talizorah
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Sure why not, lets go a head and give sch arise and meteor while we are at it. I mean after all with what you just said they would get the reraise version of arise may as well give them the raise version of it too!

Sch doesn't need arise or reraise version of it, they shouldn't even have as high of a tier as they do. The only reason I even figured to post this idea was because sch had reraise III, and I find it pretty stupid they get the highest tier reraise.

SCH is OP and dont give me that embrava crap, any GOOD sch knows how powerful of a job it can be. (People sucking at a job doesn't mean the job isn't powerful, and yes most schs suck) Besides this forum is for WHM ideas so all that aside lets leave sch out of this please, you have an entire form just for that job. >_>
    (2)

Character
    Toadie
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowsgrief View Post
    Sure why not, lets go a head and give sch arise and meteor while we are at it. I mean after all with what you just said they would get the reraise version of arise may as well give them the raise version of it too!

Sch doesn't need arise or reraise version of it, they shouldn't even have as high of a tier as they do. The only reason I even figured to post this idea was because sch had reraise III, and I find it pretty stupid they get the highest tier reraise.

SCH is OP and dont give me that embrava crap, any GOOD sch knows how powerful of a job it can be. (People sucking at a job doesn't mean the job isn't powerful, and yes most schs suck) Besides this forum is for WHM ideas so all that aside lets leave sch out of this please, you have an entire form just for that job. >_>
    I'm sorry, that wasn't what I intended to say nor did I mean to offend you or anyone else. I wasn't even thinking about SCH specifically. I was merely brainstorming on the utility of your idea. I'll bring myself back to the direct point of your orginal post.

The simplest way to give WHM an Arise version of Reraise would be to create a new spell in the game that only WHM could learn and use.

Again, I appologize for upsetting you.
    (0)
    Each person is an individual being, capable of independent thought and unique emotion, deserving respect, dignity, and compassion in all things, at all times, and in all places.

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadie-Odie View Post
    Again, I appologize for upsetting you.
    Not sure what you're apologizing for, he completely flipped at a legitimate suggestion that didn't even mention SCH specifically. It's as if he replied to the wrong thread.
    (11)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Toadie
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcon View Post
    Not sure what you're apologizing for, he completely flipped at a legitimate suggestion that didn't even mention SCH specifically. It's as if he replied to the wrong thread.
    I guess I was just taken back by such a strong reaction. I don't aim to upset anyone on any forum. With forums like this in particular I aim to just brainstorm over ideas. Every point made, good or bad, is part of the creative process.

I like the idea of an Arise version of reraise. I don't have Arise for my WHM yet but that doesn't mean it isn't a good spell. I feel it should remain as rare as it is. With the way experience works in the game now it's not a critical need - any raise will do BUT it's still wicked nice. I feel a reraise version of Arise should follow the same principle: just as rare, not a critical need, but still wicked sweet to have.
    (4)

Character
    Talizorah
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Lol I was being a smartass not flipping out, and I said sch because lets think about which jobs get reraise...lets see there is whm (duh) and oh yeah sch.

Just cause everyone else gets emotional doesn't mean I did >.> was just a mild troll attempt. But as whats-his-face said no need to appologize I didn't take anything personal nor was I upset (sorry you fellas though I was) :3
    (0)

Character
    Toadie
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Alright ^^d no hard feelings then.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast