Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Single player nyzule plz (or even duo)

I've been trying hard for a few days now to get a Nyzule investigation party but with no success. I just wanna get in there, hunt for a scepter staff and maybe a vorpal sword and get out.

I wish Nyzule Isle investigation could be done by a single person or even a duo, rather than 3+ person party.
    (0)
    It's important to hold onto your dreams.. Even if it means staying half-asleep.
    -rd

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    You're on Valefor, so be on the lookout for shouts for people after tokens (for Mythic). Beldin shouts a couple of times a week, so see if you can get a hold of him.
    (1)

Character
    Nasugo
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    PLEASE! There are several weaponskills that I want but cannot obtain simply because the player-base has dropped to such a low number of people.

No one does assault anymore.

No one does Nyzul anymore.

The "new" Nyzul and such does not count, as you don't get the same rewards. I'm not seeing anyone doing the new Nyzul anyway.

Removing the player limit would still make getting to 100 a challenge. Even if they kept the tag system, you'd have to go through 20 days of completing floors with 100% success in order to get to 100. All of that to really obtain a weapon that you would STILL need to get weaponskill points for to unlock.

That, or just make some other way to obtain the weaponskills. Let the NPC *give* you a locked weapon with 500 points needed and an NM to fight or something to get the weaponskill like the other quested weaponskills.
    (1)

Character
    Afania
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by radicaldreamer View Post
    I've been trying hard for a few days now to get a Nyzule investigation party but with no success. I just wanna get in there, hunt for a scepter staff and maybe a vorpal sword and get out.

I wish Nyzule Isle investigation could be done by a single person or even a duo, rather than 3+ person party.
    If you don't have friend/LS that can help, one way to get it done is to pay for merc.
    (0)

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I'm pretty sure that Nyzul shouts / pick up parties will start to go up after March 27. (Specifically when they add the base Mythic piece for the 2 new jobs)
    (0)

Character
    Kodiak
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I don't think honestly they will lower the limit anymore, it was alrdy lowed from 6-3 and there will always be shouts for that kind of stuff, which I have seen.
    (0)

Character
    Lokithor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    These restrictions should be removed from ALL events that require a minimum number of people to participate. It makes no sense why SE would restrict access to content with a dwindling player base. If people have nothing to do, they will drift away. SE should be opening up everything to solo play.
    (1)

Character
    Twille
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    it would be much nicer if this content was available to solo players. my play time is erratic at best, so pre-arranging to be on at a certain time is all but impossible, making this type of content inaccessible to me. i find myself playing even less as the list of things I can accomplish alone slowly grows shorter.
    (0)

Character
    Jeyman
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Twille View Post
    it would be much nicer if this content was available to solo players. my play time is erratic at best, so pre-arranging to be on at a certain time is all but impossible, making this type of content inaccessible to me. i find myself playing even less as the list of things I can accomplish alone slowly grows shorter.
    Then it comes down to why should someone who can play so little have the top gear? There are tons of good gear and WS's you can get without a party just about all empy gear and even emp weps(duo anyways) can be soloed. I see no reason to make an easy way to gain everything. It is an MMO lets not forget here, for the most part the time you put in should be what you get out of it.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Afania View Post
    If you don't have friend/LS that can help, one way to get it done is to pay for merc.
    Something tells me if he doesnt even have the support of friends to get something as simple as 1-100 old Nyzul... He wont be able to afford to pay a merc for it... Besides.. who would really pay for a runic disc? lol. Sooo many other more important things gil needs to be spent on.
    (0)
    As I stand looking out from my mog house window, I reminisce about the old days and the many ups and downs of my adventures throughout Vana'diel.

It is then that I know achievement.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast