Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99

Chat log does not show all Treasure Hunter messages

Platform: PC
    ISP: Time Warner Cable
    Type of Internet Connection: Cable
    Internet Connection Speed: 10MB
    Date & Time: 12/28/12 3:15 HST(Hawaii Standard Time)

Frequency: Varies

Character Name: VoiceMemo
    Race: Hume M
    World: Asura
    Main Job: WHM
    Support Job: RDM

Area and Coordinates: AL'Taieu

Party or Solo: Party of 6, only 4 in zone, 2 afk in WG and FortKNS

NPC Name: None

Monster Name: Jailer of Hope

Steps: 2 thiefs, 1 nin, 1 whm killing Jailer of Hope. Everyone saw TH8 proc, THF has TH7 on self(th3 job trait, thf knife, +2 relic hands, +2 emp feet). Everyone saw TH8 proc, but one of the thiefs reported TH9 proc but I didn't see it in chat log. This happened again for TH12, the thief saw the message, but I did not in the chat log. The other thief reported they didn't see TH11 message, yet I saw it in my log. The visual effect of TH seems to be going off on the mob(the enlight when TH procs) but the chat log does not seem to be updating correctly for everyone in party.

Discussing it with the thf that proced TH12, he says the message occurred after a critical hit of 283. But on mine and the other thief's screens all we see is the critical hit of 283, followed by 2 other normal attacks. The TH12 message is missing from our logs. I do not have any filters enabled other than the 2 that are for tells deemed as spam and yells/shouts deemed as spam
    (0)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    This is the same as missing the skillchain animation/chat log damage when you swap equipment. It seems each player can only have one animation going at once, and en-effects are negated by overlapping animations.
    (1)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I thought it might be something like that, but I asked the THF that proced TH9 and 12, and he said he did not do any gear switches during the attack that proced the TH message on his screen so this is another issue. The visual effect is happening on screen, but the chat log is not showing the "addition affect: Treasure hunter rises to X amount". When a skillchain occurs and someone swaps equipment, the animation of the skillchain is negated, but I've never seen the dmg nor the effect not occur in the chat log.
    (0)

Character
    Trumpy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    so you do these fights with no filters on? i wish i could do this lol. i barely can stand just seeing my dmg in the log. prolly wouldnt be so bad if i could differentiate the color of the fonts for my dmg done and other party members tho.

When gear is switched and people blink i have seen the special effect of the skillchain not show up as well as the log entry. makes me mad when im trying to see how much dmg it is doin ect.
    (0)