Character
    Ownageblm
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

Please bring back the Spinet!

Can you please extend the procedure of obtaining a Spinet? Many people were not aware of this item and now many of us are unable to obtain this item. Please consider a way to redistribute this item for the future!
    (8)

Character
    Trumpy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    or maybe a similiar item with the same effect. kudos if it doesnt cost 30 real life dollars too
    (0)

Character
    Hashmalum
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Didn't the soundtrack that the Spinet came with sell out within hours? I remember I wanted to buy it but couldn't for some reason. Anyway I'd like another shot at both the Spinet and the soundtrack.
    (1)

Character
    Prrsha
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 67
    Yeah, I would at least like to see SE resell it again on their website. If it was so popular, there is obviously profit to be made in selling it again. Thumbs up! :3
    (1)
    Fissssh! It's what's for dinner! :9

Prrroud founder of MithraPride on Phoenix 2004.

Character
    Trumpy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    it seemed like the shop sold the soundtrack as recently as last month, when i looked it up but eitherway it said spinets were only in the first editions.
    (0)

Character
    Ryanx
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    unfortunatly when SE does these type of things can not order from canada.... i missed out on tidal talisman and other items because if this....
    (0)

Character
    Afin
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    yeah, that was the same for most of the EU too, its something SE really needs to change, as i would've liked a spinet, i would've liked a tailsman back in the day, but i couldnt because the item was only obtainable through a rl purchase that was availiable in just NA and JP regions, and iirc, they made it so it was wasnt region free either. I mean, making the in game items purchasable online would be nice for those countries that cant get the actual disc, or w/e item, but its being made pretty much exclusive items to jp and NA players only, (unless you get lucky in the EU and win a fan art contest), unless theirs methods to get these items being an EU player idk, but if not, then it sucks pretty much =(
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

><)))°€

Being in the EU myself, I had to look for other means to obtain the item, and Play-Asia.com delivered.

This was almost exactly a year ago, on 22nd of December, 2011 (time sure flies). They still seem to have it in stock, but I have no idea whether or not it still contains the code for the in-game item. I think other similar sites exist, but this is the only one I have personal experience of.

It really is a shame that the fan-products are so thinly available to parts of the world excluding the certain ones, especially when in-game items are included. I always was of the opinion that such things should be available to everyone, or to none.

Good luck~
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Yru
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I have a Spinet, but I'm in favor of this. It would only help you, SE!

Then again if they do, the next time a promotion comes a long a lot of people might think "I'll just get it if they re-do the promotion later", resulting in fewer initial sales. I still think they'd benefit overall from this particular promotion, though.
    (0)

Character
    Sylow
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Screw Spinets, I want a Harpsichord.
    (0)