Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    Player
    Ignoring the fact that their reasoning for not putting ToAU/WotG jobs on Relics is so very flawed (not helped by the fact that TotM was a thing), their reasoning for not putting GEO/RNF on Relics/Empyreans is just absolutely moronic.

These are two jobs that are still in development. If putting RNF on Ragnarok/Caladbolg would overpower the job it shouldn't even take the town retard to long to figure out what they should do, so much so that I'm not even going to explain it, it should be that damn obvious to everybody. You know why they're not putting them on Relic/Empyreans? Because that would require extra work. Nothing more, nothing less. The alternative is that they're just that dense, but I prefer to think of the development team as chronically lazy rather than mentally retarded, though since they're putting extra work into a new expansion they certainly aren't lazy.
    (9)
    Last edited by Sotek; 01-01-2013 at 10:47 PM.

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sotek View Post
    Ignoring the fact that their reasoning for not putting ToAU/WotG jobs on Relics is so very flawed (not helped by the fact that TotM was a thing), their reasoning for not putting GEO/RNF on Relics/Empyreans is just absolutely moronic.

These are two jobs that are still in development. If putting RNF on Ragnarok/Caladbolg would overpower the job it shouldn't even take the town retard to long to figure out what they should do, so much so that I'm not even going to explain it, it should be that damn obvious to everybody. You know why they're not putting them on Relic/Empyreans? Because that would require extra work. Nothing more, nothing less. The alternative is that they're just that dense, but I prefer to think of the development team as chronically lazy rather than mentally retarded, though since they're putting extra work into a new expansion they certainly aren't lazy.

I said the same thing when they denied mandau to DNC. "Why the fuck didn't you just design the job correctly in the first place???"
    (4)

Character
    Huri
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 70
    if the expansion will be only digital outside of japan, why on the website it saying on the bottom PC DVD-ROM?
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankReynolds View Post
    I said the same thing when they denied mandau to DNC. "Why the fuck didn't you just design the job correctly in the first place???"
    My favorite part was when they added this thing called Trials of the Magian in order to adjust the weapons for a Lv.99 cap, and then turned around and said "We can't put these jobs on Relics without adjusting the weapons".
    (3)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sotek View Post
    My favorite part was when they added this thing called Trials of the Magian in order to adjust the weapons for a Lv.99 cap, and then turned around and said "We can't put these jobs on Relics without adjusting the weapons".
    No crap right? As if either of these jobs are in any danger of stealing a top DD slot anyways...
    (1)

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10