Thread: Merry Krampus

Character
    Anonymous
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

Merry Krampus

In Slavic tradition, a mysterious figure known as the Krampus lurks in the shadows, stealing the naughty children and feasting upon their flesh in the privacy of his cave. Every year we celebrate his return by getting drunk as hell and give thanks for his work in removing the defectives from our gene pool. From my home to yours, Merry Krampus.

(6)

Character
    Neferio
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    ...and a festivus for the rest of us!

(2)

Character
    Aerolite
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Caketime View Post
    In Slavic tradition, a mysterious figure known as the Krampus lurks in the shadows, stealing the naughty children and feasting upon their flesh in the privacy of his cave. Every year we celebrate his return by getting drunk as hell and give thanks for his work in removing the defectives from our gene pool. From my home to yours, Merry Krampus.
    A quick look at these forums would make it clear that he has obviously not been doing a very good job at this.
    (4)
    Last edited by Eric; 12-26-2012 at 02:17 PM.

Character
    Psion
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Oh wow, so that's where the Krampus came from. I saw him in a recent update for the game "Don't Starve". (cheap fun indie game, even though it's only in beta so far.)

he would come jack your stuff if you were too "evil" by slaughtering creatures and the like lol.
    (0)