Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Player

Increase the base run speed of characters please!!!

I know that SE already gives us Sprinters shoes and lil buffs like that on an occasion but wouldn't it be nice to have an increase to over all run speed considering how big the maps are in FF11.

Especially when some players are doing timed missions/quests .. and the party has to go from point A to point B and it takes atleast 8-12mins just to get to that point and I see it as a waste of time when we should all be able to run just a bit faster than we currently are to prevent waste of time during such events and increase overall progress for all. Time = money and if we are saving more time = we are getting are moneys worth in the game. Yes we have chocobos to give us increased run speed for a limited amount of time but what about areas that don't give us chocobo access? What about the new players that are just starting off and why so many new players end up quiting because of A) no one helps them, And B) They don't wanna play a game that seems so... slow. Please comment below as to what you all think about this...Positive feedback would be nice ^_^ Thank you all for reading.

P.S: I didn't see any area on the forums for " game feedback so I'm assuming to post it here.
    (0)
    Last edited by chrism; 03-24-2011 at 06:58 AM. Reason: Fixed size of font/typos/Re-edited to add more info

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Well, they'd have to adjust the movement speed of all monsters as well, which might be a fair bit of work. But form day 1 it always felt like people moved too slow. The running animations like like you're really hauling your rear but you don't move as fast as the animation makes it look.
    (0)

Player
    Thanks for feedback I await to hear the rest of the community's response to this!
    (0)

Character
    Kwate
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 95
    I think a wise solution might be to have more movement speed gear available, or a food or medicine item, that stacks to 99. Just a thought.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwate View Post
    I think a wise solution might be to have more movement speed gear available, or a food or medicine item, that stacks to 99. Just a thought.

Thanks for the suggestion I can't wait to see what the rest of you would suggest for this topic
    (0)

It already looks like tarutaru flies across the world though. Might be the reason the speed is as is. Tarutaru limitations.
    (0)

Character
    Komori
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Malamasala View Post
    It already looks like tarutaru flies across the world though. Might be the reason the speed is as is. Tarutaru limitations.
    Lol. Tarutarus should just sit in mediation form and use magick to float by. Stubby legs just don't cut it.
    (1)

Character
    Rambus
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Malamasala View Post
    -.-

ever see a tarutaru FLEE???!!!

>.>
    <.<
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Spending Gil = Game balance, next question please tia
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    They're reading and agreeing that these are very good ideas.... to be implemented to rune fencer.

Just like any good suggestions in the RDM thread get applied to SCH.

Character
    Retsujo
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Not only monsters' speed, but chocobo speed, and Mazurkas/Flee as well. Raising the cap on movement speed+ gear would be an excellent idea, though!
    (0)
    Through the confinement of Valefor I found myself in the depths of Hades. It was there that I was thrown into Cerberus' Den. Only through Carbuncle's light could I find my way.

Character
    Rambus
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Retsujo View Post
    Not only monsters' speed, but chocobo speed, and Mazurkas/Flee as well. Raising the cap on movement speed+ gear would be an excellent idea, though!
    I really do not know about raising base speed on everything but I would love to get rid of alll these caps like this one you bring up
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Spending Gil = Game balance, next question please tia
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    They're reading and agreeing that these are very good ideas.... to be implemented to rune fencer.

Just like any good suggestions in the RDM thread get applied to SCH.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast