Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Character
    Ahtos
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 95
    We don´t really need a higher movement speed. We already got outposts, teleports, chocobos, warp, movement+ equip, ships, aircrafts, songs, Bolter's Roll, Fleet Wind, NPC teleport/warp and in abyssea the fluxs and atmas (and i'm pretty sure i forgot something else). In other words: higher movement speed no thanks.
    (0)

Character
    Smokenttp
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    the base mov speed i dont think they will change but i liked the idea of an food and or med that can raise movement speed.
    (0)

Player
    Thanks for all the feedback everyone. And Yes I like the idea of having some sort of food.. or gear that would be level 1 and could increase base movement speed of our characters sort of like vagabond gear is except for movement

P.S: If you have nothing nice to say dont say anything at all please thanks for understanding I don't want to start a thread to feed more trolls, take care.
    (0)
    Last edited by chrism; 03-21-2011 at 02:51 AM. Reason: typo

Character
    Voldermolt
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I think a merit into movement speed would suffice. I've seen it done in games before.
    (1)

Regular "John" Doe
    - Not on the Community Team

Character
    Jager
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Vold View Post
    I think a merit into movement speed would suffice. I've seen it done in games before.
    Not a bad idea. If this would suffice, would it go into the upcoming LV99 merits or the 75?
    (0)
    "I find bliss in ignorance. Less I hear the less you'll say. But you'll find that out anyway."
    - Linkin Park (Dedicated to all the trolls and flamers out there)

Character
    Drdelicious
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 90
    yeah, i do like the lvl 99 merit idea for +movement speed. but to just increase the base speed of players would be a huge undertaking. they would have to change the speed of everything else ingame, monsters, items and abilities. the food or item ideas are good too, or how about just making our sprinters rechargeable. like our xp rings that noone uses anymore haha.
    (0)

Character
    Hoshiku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Movement speed merits sound nifty! I'd also love to see mvt speed gear and atmas stack (i.e. crimson legs + skadi feet)
    (0)

Player
    Ok I have a suggestion and Yes I like the idea of merits for movement speed for players 75+ of the sort but heres another suggestion... What if they allowed us to get a buff from our home nation lets say the signet guard would give us that buff and it would only show up as an option for rank 7 and higher players (in conquest areas only of course) those of us who are Rank 7 and higher a 2-3hr (or longer if your Nation rank is higher) movement speed increase Dependant on our actual Nation RANK. It would also keep those other players below that rank from using it. This would also encourage other lower nation ranked players to do more nation missions!

Opinions and comments below please on this suggestion. Many thanks for all your posts on this topic thus far and can't wait to see what other ideas my fellow Final Fantasy fans have to offer Take care.
    (0)
    Last edited by chrism; 03-21-2011 at 10:31 AM. Reason: typo ><

Character
    Drdelicious
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by chrism View Post
    Ok I have a suggestion and Yes I like the idea of merits for movement speed for players 75+ of the sort but heres another suggestion... What if they allowed us to get a buff from our home nation lets say the signet guard would give us that buff and it would only show up as an option for rank 7 and higher players of course and it would give those of us who are Rank 7 and higher a 2-3hr (or longer if your Nation rank is higher) movement speed increase Dependant on our actual Nation RANK. It would also keep those other players below that rank from using it. This would also encourage other lower nation ranked players to do more nation missions!

Opinions and comments below please on this suggestion. Many thanks for all your posts on this topic thus far and can't wait to see what other ideas my fellow Final Fantasy fans have to offer Take care.
    that would be a good idea, and actually get people out of jeuno and back to their home countries. i know that SE said they were planning on putting abyssea NPCs in every nation, and that would be another pull for people to not just chill around the abyssea duo.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDelicious View Post
    that would be a good idea, and actually get people out of jeuno and back to their home countries. i know that SE said they were planning on putting abyssea NPCs in every nation, and that would be another pull for people to not just chill around the abyssea duo.

Exactly! Also some players would be concerned with if the movement speed would stack with atmas and other classes/players abusing it to kite monsters inside abyssea... well that would probably be one of the few other concerns with the movement speed so I'm assuming to make it work for everyone while outside of abyssea to prevent such a thing. Any suggestions / thoughts about this?

Thanks.
    (0)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast