Character
    Mlrlohki
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99

Einherjar clarification

I haven't gotten around to doing Einherjar much though I need to start up now that I've finally made captain after 5 years. I keep hearing conflicting information on Odin. The wikis and info I had heard before seems to imply one thing, people I've talked to are saying another.

To enter Einherjar, you need 1 feather from each tier for Odin. I have that part. But I thought you used to need all 9 to initiate it before but don't anymore. Some people are saying you need all 9 to start, some are saying no. The Wiki seems to imply you only need the One each. Which is it?

For that matter, do you only need 1 each to initiate Odin mkII or all 9 on that too? I don't care so much about that one, I really just need the Odin mkI win so I can work on my Mythic.
    (0)

Player
    Currently all members need 1 wing from each tier.

Originally, the popper needed all 9 and members needed 1 of each.

Recently, only the popper needed 1 from each tier, and members needed (NONE) but that was changed q.q

The wikis aren't always updated in a timely manner.
    (0)

Character
    Kincard
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    You only need 3 feathers total to enter Odin's Chamber, one from each wing. Careful when you're selecting your chamber, some people are used to go to the bottom of the list but Odin's Chamber II is there now, so you'll get an unpleasant surprise when you find out you're not at capped accuracy for some reason and Odin is hitting you for 500 damage a pop.
    (1)

Hey lokhi! When are your planning to do ein? I'd love to join up if i can
    (0)
    As I stand looking out from my mog house window, I reminisce about the old days and the many ups and downs of my adventures throughout Vana'diel.

It is then that I know achievement.