Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Character
    Sabaa
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    I feel this area doesn't need to be expanded upon. There should never be an instance when

-you can't d3 yourself (really, who really actually cares about exp loss anymore?)
    -you cant d1/d2 yourself
    -you cant use a device/teleport/outpost/etc to either get home or get you to something that can send you home.
    -you cant use one of many items that gives a warp effect
    -you dont have someone in your party that can do one of the above for you

is a BLM or /BLM really that hard to come by? there is no excuse for not having an easily obtainable trip home- ever.
    How about space?

I have been in situations where I was in an area around mobs that were too weak to kill me and I was without a warp scroll and to far away from op or area not in my control etc...

Just my 2 cents on the whole thing although I don't agree with TC.
    (2)
    it's what you learn after you know it all that counts

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    but there are a LOT of other "nice things" they could change that would matter a lot more.
    Yet unstead we end up getting the most inane things updated that no one asked for.
    (2)

Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I'm not sure if this was said; (I didn't read every post ), I wouldn't mind warp scrolls being able to stack to 12 or 99. Getting and holding more then one warp scrolls at a time would rock!
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Krashport View Post
    I'm not sure if this was said; (I didn't read every post ), I wouldn't mind warp scrolls being able to stack to 12 or 99. Getting and holding more then one warp scrolls at a time would rock!
    That i won't argue with- that would be a good move. Still, there's no reason to ever be caught without a warp item.
    (1)

Character
    Danial
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I second this, rdm and sch, mostly because I am lazy and, but want to go blu/sch to voidwatch instead of blu/blm XD
    (0)

Character
    Psxpert
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeroe View Post
    It would be nice if other jobs that specify on magic could use these utility spells. It hardly breaks any balance in the game, and would make for a more mobile and less job intensive experience. Although warp scrolls are a nice substitute, I feel this area can be expanded upon. Thoughts?

AAAAhhahahahahaaaaahhhaaaaahhaaaaahhahahhaaaaahhaaaaahhahahahhahahahaaaaahhahaaahahaa....

ahahahahahahahahahahaaaahhaaaahhaaaahhahahah

/derppost

To anyone agreeing with this:
    Aaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaahhaaaahhaaaahhaaaaahhaaaaahhaaaaahhaaaaahhaaaaahhaaaaahhaaaaahaaaaa..
    ..etc.

/derppost_reply_infinity.
    (0)
    "With the POWER of Taru...!"

@@@~'~~~;SYLPH WORLD;~~~,~@@@

Character
    Meowzer
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I'd love a non-KO-requiring Tractor II. I know, not entirely necessary, but it'd be nifty to have.
    (2)

There's no need for it, but if you gave a 0 MP warp spell to every job it would make the game more streamlined, and wouldn't break the game. Travel in this game is in dire need of streamlining, it is all over the place (no pun intended).

Having said that, I'm sure we'd all prefer other things to be fixed, like lack of content, UI and balance. But if it is easy and doesn't take long. Sure. Give warp to everyone. It'll be like the warp scrolls at the moment, but less annoying and something which newbies wouldn't need to be told about.
    (0)

Character
    Carth
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    If the only argument against giving warp abilities to all jobs is "SE is terrible at programming", then I have to say you guys have to come up with a better response than that.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Carth View Post
    If the only argument against giving warp abilities to all jobs is "SE is terrible at programming", then I have to say you guys have to come up with a better response than that.
    To be fair, that's a good argument.
    (0)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast