Thread: fishing bug

Character
    Mitosis
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

fishing bug

now i am quite new to fishing but i think theres a bug in here somewhere, now if i think i got this right as il try to expain.

if pole gos far left you push right cursor <-- which is fine
    if pole gos little left you push right cursor <-- which is fine

if pole gos to little right you push left cursor <-- to me this one gives fish stamina and doesnt go down

if pole gos to far right push left cursor <---- which is fine

like i am trying to skill up on fishing and got to nearly lvl 20 so basicly got the hang of it but this bug eludes me ive tried pushing left, tried pushing right tried pushing nothing and still it gives the fish stamina if you can please look into this it be appreciated.

fish i am on now is nebimonite but it happens to alot of fish even on gurga tuna which is a nightmare to real in with this problem.

any advice on matter would be appreciated.
    (0)

Try changing the fish, some fish are much harder than others (and i wouldnt even bother with those tuna at your level)
    (0)
    As I stand looking out from my mog house window, I reminisce about the old days and the many ups and downs of my adventures throughout Vana'diel.

It is then that I know achievement.

Hello stubbsie,

Thank you for your report. I see another player has mentioned that perhaps you are attempting to catch fish that are too high a level for your current skill. Please try his advice about using easier types and see if it makes a difference. If you still wish to submit a report then, we will leave this thread open. Thank you.

-Verytus
    (0)

Character
    Mitosis
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    ty for response, i am lvl 21 now and with +6 on skill from gear even doing nebs or tiger cods which are easy to reel in it still happens.
    (0)

Stubbsie,

In order to best assist you with this issue we will be needing some additional information. While some of this information may seem irrelevant, it is best to have as much information as possible in these cases. Once this is filled out we will submit this for review for you.

Platform:
    ISP:
    Type of Internet Connection:
    Internet Connection Speed:
    Date & Time:
    Frequency:
    Character Name:
    Race:
    World:
    Main Job:
    Support Job:
    Area and Coordinates: