Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Reyo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

All-in-one Gorget/Obi/Belts

Hey guys, I'm unsure if this has been discussed or not but I'm going to bring this up once again if it has. Is there a way to add a fused elemental gorget/belt/obi like you guys have done with the elemental staves? It would be quite convenient to get space from all this back and using synergy would work out well.
    (28)

This would be nice, but it's also been taken up before and SE doesn't seem to like the idea, regardless of how good arguments we bring forth.
    (0)

Player
    They did FINALLY make the all in one staff, maybe we can finally convince them to do the gorget and obi.
    (7)

Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Karah View Post
    They did FINALLY make the all in one staff
    Yeah, now that they're mostly obsolete.
    (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    I want to say that there's a middle ground here but this isn't really middle ground. A lot of old systems were shit. Some new systems aren't much better. What's in the middle of shit and shit? More Shit. So no, I don't want a middle ground. I want something good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Landsoul View Post
    >Twilight Scythe is overpowered that's why we're nerfing it
    >Weapons with double damage compared to relic

LOGIC.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    \m/ (*.*) \m/ "THIS SOLUTION IS THE MOST METAL!" \m/ (*.*) \m/

Player
    Obi? Obsolete? Since when did they stop being amazing for SCH and /SCH? Also the elemental Gorgets/Belts seem to be the best WS Neck/Belt for most/all merit WSs, so I'm sure they have their obvious uses.
    (0)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    Obi? Obsolete? Since when did they stop being amazing for SCH and /SCH? Also the elemental Gorgets/Belts seem to be the best WS Neck/Belt for most/all merit WSs, so I'm sure they have their obvious uses.
    They were talking about staves, not obis. And I'm guessing they were referring to the Magian staves as making the regular elemental staves obsolete, although I disagree, because you won't have a Magian staff for everything.
    (0)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Player
    Good point, read it wrong.
    (0)

Player
    It's good that this was brought up again. If we remain silent, the development team would never consider it again. Speaking of old ideas, I am still waiting for the CoP ring upgrade and the planned weapon skill adjustments.
    (15)
    Tanama - Monstrosity Enthusiast

Character
    Fobby
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    I made a thread about this idea earlier ago. My argument for combined Obi's and Gorgets was that those items were already the result of a large time investment in obtaining the organs. The only benefit of combining them would be to save space. Elemental bonuses on obi could apply as "obtain full benefit of current day/weather." magic would also be reduced if using magic weak to current day/weather.

As for Magian staves, it would only be extremely rewarding if one has obtained all 8 elemental staves with the same type of augment. Thus for nuking staves, will need to have all eight "XXXXXX I" staves. Same argument would apply as above as the only real benefit is inventory space and I guess saved macro space. Augment would be (insert weird icon here) Affinity: Magic Damage, Magic Accuracy, BP-12, Avatar Perp cost -7...
    (3)

Character
    Squabble
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    They could at least make the obi's and gorget's storeable on slip 2 if they're unwilling to merge them.
    (9)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast