Can I have 1 too? ;;
    (1)

Character
    Yru
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

I made this last year in Photoshop. The main pic is in Ul'dah (FFXIV), but I superimposed XI Yru into it.
    (5)

Character
    Kincard
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Krashport View Post
    0/99999999999999999
    Can I have it... pretty please?
    I'm like 1/20 on that thing and I didn't even freaking want it, I was just helping a buddy. >_>

Meanwhile I'm 0/100000000000000000000 on Toci's Harness.
    (2)

Player
    I want to change my Christmas wish, my Christmas wish is not for Ephemeron, its for a VW adjustment that stops 0/500s, and allows you to get the gear in a reasonable and fun way! Mr. Matsui said he would like to add point based systems to events, VW is still heavily done, and even though the content is finished in story and design, its never to late to go back and tweak it. Please make this Christmas wish come true Mr. Matsui, change VW so that we can obtain items like this sword without the pain, annoyance, and anger that VW has caused many people attempting to obtain them.

Side-note:However if this is impossible, Ill still take Ephemeron, rather the update to help everyone though!
    (6)

Character
    Toadie
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Happy Holidays everyone!

I want a cup of coffee that never gets cold and never goes empty!

Edit: I made a e-Card for my friends and family but in retrospect I'll add a link to it in here for all of you since in a way you are all my extended family!

(6)
    Last edited by Toadie-Odie; 12-24-2012 at 10:59 PM.
    Each person is an individual being, capable of independent thought and unique emotion, deserving respect, dignity, and compassion in all things, at all times, and in all places.

To do anything else denies the self of its humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadie-Odie View Post

Happy Holidays everyone!

I want a cup of coffee that never gets cold and never goes empty!

Edit: I made a e-Card for my friends and family but in retrospect I'll add a link to it in here for all of you since in a way you are all my entended family!

great card Toad. I'm not much for most of the in game events, but for those that do I say go for it. You certainly do. That MH is awesome. Merry X-mas! And to the rest of you as well.

Remember, it's about what you GIVE, not what you get this time of year. Me? I'm leveling an LS bud's rdm to subjob levels (it's been WAY down his to-do list for years) and have offerred to bring the bard so everyone can bring whatever for a skill-up/90+leveling session. How is that a gift you may ask? I have quite a lengthy to-do list myself... on all my jobs EXCEPT bard which is capped. It doesn't have to be big. Do you craft? Wouldn't your LSmates appreciate a stack of food/ammo/nin tools-whatever their job is.
    (1)

Character
    Toadie
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Thank you ^^ and a Merry Christmas to you too! And yes, you caught me red-handed... I love the in-game events. /blush

Your in-game gift giving ideas are great by the way, Glamdring. I have a sudden urge to cook up a storm!
    (0)
    Each person is an individual being, capable of independent thought and unique emotion, deserving respect, dignity, and compassion in all things, at all times, and in all places.

Character
    Kuraneko
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99

I'm pleased to finally have a full Smilebringer outfit for this Christmas! (I missed last year...they gave us pants!? /swoon)

For Christmas it'd be nice if Voidwatch...ANY voidwatch...would surprise me with something other than materials and petrifacts. -.-.............. The only way it's more saddening is if instead of Crystal Petricfacts they were Lumps of Coal. (I don't think I was bad ; ; ) The ever elusive Corscanti snuck into my Mog House by my ever faithful Moogle would be a shock.

((edit: well I had an image :/ First time posting so having issues posting from both Flickr and Photobucket. Maybe later Figured it out!))
    (2)
    Last edited by Kuraneko; 12-26-2012 at 08:44 AM.

Character
    Toadie
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Congrats on your full Dream set!! ^^ And good luck in Voidwatch, heavn knows we all need it!
    (1)

Player
    A spinet to go with my orchestrion would be nice.

(6)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast