Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Character
    Ezekieal
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Caketime View Post
    Whatever WoE weapons were "meant" to be, they're far more time consuming to make than any of the others except for Mythic. I'd like to see another set of trials for them, don't care if I have to collect 5,000 pinches of Belphegor's Gooch hair, anything to keep WoE worth going to. Currently it's my "too drunk to do anything else" event, along with Limbus.
    ROFL! Yeah i would like to avoid woe if possible now but with my suggestion and the future update to remove the ex from coins you could just buy them and i am sure they wouldnt be so expensive as to make buying 200 for a modest stat increase unjustified.
    (0)

Character
    Erila
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekieal View Post
    This is very dissappointing, the whole point of people asking about a stat boost was because the difficulty of obtaining a 99 woe weapon is actually quite a lot harder than most 90 Empyrean weapons.

I have a Circinae (99 woe bow) and it is a great bow, and i like being one of only a handful of people that owns one, but i feel that it would of been way easier and cheaper to of got a lvl 90 Gandiva which is also a better bow overall than the Circinae.

I do understand that these are supposed to be lesser weapons to the empyrean forms but they arent easier to farm, if comparing 90 empy to 99 woe.

And simply making woe easier now is quite frankly a complete insult! All the hard work, time and gil spent is going to be cheapened.

However I do have a suggestion that would make people like me who have spent a lot of time farming woe weapons (had dagger and katana before i replaced with mandau and kannagi) happier with the returns on our hard work.

Like all REM weapons why not add a second 99 stage, although rather than an afterglow add a useful but not overpowering stat boost.

eg.
    Circinae R/E/A
    [Ranged] All Races
    DMG:116 Delay:524 "Jishnu's Radiance"
    Crit. Dmg +5
    LV 99 RNG

A fair quest for this i think could be 150-200 coins of the original type ie decay for my bow.

Anyway agree with the rest of the post, just that really irked me.
    I agree on your post mainly.

And I totally feel the same way in some cases. (99 WoE too)

But i do not agree with the stat boost.... since it would have to be a lot.

The aftermath on a Lv90 Empy Wep is the reason it outdoes 99 WoE hands down.

I'm NOT saying that full empy shouldn't be stronger!
    But lv 90 Emp beating lv 99 WoE? Really?

The only thing that would chage that (at least the ways i see...)
    Ideas:
    • Adding Aftermath to the 99 WoE in a Followup Trail. (It should not be the same Aftermath as Empy)
    • Adding a many stats (replace stats with Aftermath maybe) as it needs to slightly beat Lv90 Full Empy.

I would also like to say that im currently unhappy with the fact WoE99 have no unique look.
    (2)
    Last edited by Eri; 01-14-2013 at 11:08 PM.
    Odin Server

lv119 DNC ~ 119 SAM ~ 119 More that i dont use.
    Gute Mädchen kommen in den Himmel ! Böse Mädchen kommen überall hin !!

Lv99 versions of WoE weapons should have looked a tiny bit more special, yeah.
    (1)

Character
    Cybermario
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    YES to remove ex from coins and NO to add pouches.
    (0)

Character
    Iyupiyu
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Yes remove ex from coins. After 2 weeks only 4 coin of advancements.
    (1)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4