Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Character
    Kaidah
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    COR Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by kaguyushi View Post
    Hexagun got 6 cannons so make them shoot 6 bullet at once (18 with triple shot)
    Just make them shoot gil
    (1)
    I don't Post i lurk

Character
    Bishopward
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    COR Lv 91
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post
    "Hexagun's: Ideas on how to make them worthwhile to use. " - Make them sub weapons and not use ammo.
    This so much. Funny how they are suppose to be the trademark weapon but they're so useless compared to the non hexguns.
    (0)

Character
    Clandestine
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I thought about this once and I came up with a new Job Ability that will only work with a Hexagun equipped.

Hexablast - This would be a single shot that would be the equivalent of making a Quick Draw shot into an AoE spell. Now in the cases of Light Shot and Dark Shot, you'd get a light based, AoE sleep and a Dispel that would remove 1 buff per monster.

NOW, this would be a little bit different from your typical AoE spell because it could only affect up to 6 targets (Hexagun having 6 separate barrels and all). Also, it would consume 6 cards at once. I'm not certain of a good recast time for something like this, but it would be a way to get Corsairs to equip Hexaguns.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by LeaderofAtlantis View Post
    I thought about this once and I came up with a new Job Ability that will only work with a Hexagun equipped.

Hexablast - This would be a single shot that would be the equivalent of making a Quick Draw shot into an AoE spell. Now in the cases of Light Shot and Dark Shot, you'd get a light based, AoE sleep and a Dispel that would remove 1 buff per monster.

NOW, this would be a little bit different from your typical AoE spell because it could only affect up to 6 targets (Hexagun having 6 separate barrels and all). Also, it would consume 6 cards at once. I'm not certain of a good recast time for something like this, but it would be a way to get Corsairs to equip Hexaguns.
    Not sure that would get me to equip a hexagun unless it was on the same QD timer. Still doesn't make us a great sleeper compared to BRD, BLM and RDM. And I'm not anxious for spending 300 gil a shot for sleepga.

In order to make hexaguns worthwhile and yet maintain the low delay/low damage model, they need to either given them huge amounts of MAB, and/or cheap high damage bullets. Or they need to change the QD formula so its no longer based on gun and bullet damage.

And of course you'd then need a hexagun Empyrean to compete with Armageddon. And given they haven't done a magian Xbow, they certainly won't be doing a magian hexagun.

The bottom line is the old SE really screwed the pooch on this unique aspect of COR and never fixed it. I have more hope in the current dev team, as they have been working at making the game more accessible and fun to play for everyone. Sadly, they seem obsessed with changing XI's which is probably the least of every COR's worries.

If I were to prioritize COR's needs it would be:
    Fix ranged attacks
    Cheaper, better and available bullets
    Buffer specific atmas (augments phantom roll effect: major)
    Haste roll
    Redo hexaguns
    Give us some magian sword and dagger options
    Boost XIs
    (0)
    Yo Ho Yo Ho, a pirate's life for me!

Character
    Slayerofgods
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Humm... I like some ideas in this thread.

Here is another : Increase the number of QD Charges when using an Hexagun to 6.
    (2)

Player
    Hahaha well, I love the idea of the Hexagun firing multiple rounds occasionally. Given the luck COR has had with having it's much needed upgrades, SE will probably implement this idea but not give COR any means of Recycle. Lol. All this money I poured in and all I got was a cheesy pirate hat with a poofy feather!
    (0)

Character
    Yinnyth
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    If you want to make hexaguns useful, the simplest way is to make them the opposite of what they are now. Make them more powerful, but slower than normal guns. Melee cors hate hexaguns because they get less damage and less TP return out of their WS, not to mention the nerfed quickdraw damage. Range cors hate hexaguns because they do horrible damage and eat ammo like Yilbegan eats Tarutaru. So just make a hexagun with 90 base damage and 900 delay.
    (1)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Considering all the magian guns are not hexaguns I am going to have to say it be a useless addition.
    (0)

HEXAGUN should add a additional effect on the card spell (Water shot adds poison) play on words A hex is a magical spell, usually with malevolent purposes such as a curse.

Should also get a CARD TOSS then use quick draw to chain number of cards tossed. Over powered who cares we desevere it =P ( I since flamers coming)
    (3)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadobi View Post
    HEXAGUN should add a additional effect on the card spell (Water shot adds poison) play on words A hex is a magical spell, usually with malevolent purposes such as a curse.

Should also get a CARD TOSS then use quick draw to chain number of cards tossed. Over powered who cares we desevere it =P ( I since flamers coming)
    The add effect would be fun to have but i think the thing that kills must guns but the wildfire guns is the ws wildfire they realty should make that ws something you can use on any gun much like the salvages weapons. If in the update there is a ok changes to Leaden Salute or Slug Shot i can see this some what helping the use of hexaguns. Something i would not mind seeing is an set of hexaguns that have add effect on there rng attk in that bullets that cor can use have no true add effect on them like xbow so may be a set of hexaguns that will do add dmg or add down effects.
    (0)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast