Player

Colorful abyssites working as intended?

I realize the change rate is abysmal, but is Gamayun currently working properly after the update?

4 Hours in Abyssea Grauberg, 16 kills in a row without change today.
    (0)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I camped Chione for 20h at one point and only got three upgrades in that time, and I claimed it every single time. Next day I went in for an hour before work and upgraded two T1s and two T2s and got 4 souls, which was almost as much as in the 20h the previous day. Sucks, but these things happen.
    (0)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Player
    While I appreciate your input, I'm well aware of the randomness, and was not asking for (your) input, asking if its working properly after said update.
    (0)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    And all I'm saying is that it probably is working properly, because it wasn't any different before the update. Some people have had many worse experiences than what you're describing, and have had them for two years now.
    (0)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers