Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Thage
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 33

Fishing Fatigue?

My Character is above level 20 and several weeks old, and yet when I attempt to fish I hit fatigue within 10 fish and then proceed to fish up nothing but unable to catch anything.

Please advise, I made sure I was on my 20+ job when attempting, and I waiting for Conquest reset, and a new day Japanese time and still no luck.
    (0)

Character
    Unyieldingsword
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 50
    If i remember right when i first started fishing if you caught any fish with any job under level 20 that would cause the fatigue to kick in. So make sure you only fish with the job that is over lvl 20.
    (0)

Hello Ravenkid,

Thank you very much for posting about the difficulties you have experienced fishing. In order to best assist you with this issue we will be needing some additional information. While some of this information may seem irrelevant, it is best to have as much information as possible in these cases. Once this is filled out we will submit this for review for you.

Platform:
    ISP:
    Type of Internet Connection:
    Internet Connection Speed:
    Date & Time:
    Frequency:
    Character Name:
    Race:
    World:
    Main Job:
    Support Job:
    Area and Coordinates:
    Party or Solo:
    NPC Name:
    Monster Name:
    Steps:
    <*Add more steps if necessary.>
    (2)

Character
    Thage
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 33
    The majority of that request has little to nothing to do with fishing, take your automated request for nonsensical information elsewhere.

Thage 33 Mythra WHM/Red Asura Bastok Markets H10-H11

This problem has continued unsolved new days come and go, conquest tallies come and goes and yet I still cant seem to fish up more than 10 items a day. I find this casualty in the war on RMT unacceptable, especially so when SE wont help me.

Please Advise
    (0)

Hello Ravenkid,

I understand your frustrations with the fishing system and while I appreciate the difficulties it can offer, I cannot submit your report to the development team unless it is in the proper format and containing all of the information listed above. While some of it may seem irrelevant, it is necessary for testing purposes to ensure that the correct problem is being addressed. Please fill out the template, and I will be happy to submit your report as soon as possible.

Thank you,

-Verytus
    (2)

Character
    Thage
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 33
    Platform: PC
    ISP: Cox
    Type of Internet Connection: Cable
    Internet Connection Speed: High Speed
    Date & Time: Ongoing always?
    Frequency: Ongoing Always?
    Character Name: Thage
    Race: Mythra
    World: Asura
    Main Job: WHM
    Support Job:Red
    Area and Coordinates:Bastok Markets H-10 H-11
    Party or Solo: Solo
    NPC Name:
    Monster Name:
    Steps:

That formatted correctly for ya? also be sure to put in there I am interested in being compensated for not only my time but putting up with this nonsense. When one innocent man falls to the war on RMT your methods are unacceptable.
    (0)

Wow.. really that hard to fill out a small form so they can see whats going on?

Being compensated? For what? lol... btw.. SE doesnt do compensations for anything

If anyone should be compensated it should be the poor moderator for your blatent rudeness towards his quite reasonable request... dont bite the hand that feeds you
    (7)
    Last edited by Mayoyama; 12-22-2012 at 11:52 PM.
    As I stand looking out from my mog house window, I reminisce about the old days and the many ups and downs of my adventures throughout Vana'diel.

It is then that I know achievement.

Character
    Thage
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 33
    Actually it is given the amount of text, and time was wasted gathering information that has no frame of reference in this specific case, coupled with the fact that no new information of relevance was added, and the fact that a Square Enix Moderator wasted paid time making me format the information rather that fill out a Square Enix form.

As for compensation yea you bet, any game company that causes any service to be unavailable or interrupted for players compensates in some fashion or another, even if the players were not effected by the disruption. Gearbox sends out Golden Keys just in case and unlocks Raid boss time locks to compensate, its a pretty basic practice.

But Hey thanks for all that relevant information to the original problem, I love it when trolls attempt to hijack a thread and get fed. (^)-_-

/Ignored
    (0)

Hello Ravenkid,

Thank you for filling out as much of the template as you have so far. Unfortunately, the steps you took leading up to the problem you have experienced were not included. Please fill out those steps as part of the template and I will be happy to submit your report to our development team.

Thank you,

-Verytus
    (3)

Character
    Thage
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 33
    Platform: PC
    ISP: Cox
    Type of Internet Connection: Cable
    Internet Connection Speed: High Speed
    Date & Time: Ongoing always?
    Frequency: Ongoing Always?
    Character Name: Thage
    Race: Mythra
    World: Asura
    Main Job: WHM
    Support Job:Red
    Area and Coordinates:Bastok Markets H-10 H-11
    Party or Solo: Solo
    NPC Name:
    Monster Name:
    Steps: type /fish
    Step2: Fish
    Step3: Repeat Steps 1-2 (10) times
    Step4: Experience Fish Fatigue in error

OMG HERPEUS DERPEUS Really? Steps for encountering Fishing Fatigue after 10 fishing attempts in error just like in my Original Post.....
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast