Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Zerichtwo
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Pretty certain your character needs to be around 2 months old to raise the fatigue...
    (0)

Character
    Thage
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 33
    Actually checking my billing history (This character is part of a previous stint of playing in the past) This character is over 4 months old. I said over several weeks due to information around the net saying you needed to be 20+ and over 1 week, I can see where the confusion would set in, if indeed it is over two months...
    (0)

Character
    Trumpy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Seriously though, you have no idea what could be causing the problem. With games like these it could be that you have a cheese sandwich +1 in your goblin bag, your sub job, the fact you have an Emperor's Hairpin equipped in your head slot, being in a party, or that you are also currently running Internet Explorer at the same time as FFXI that gives you this issue. Which they have no idea if any of these conditions are happening cause you are so reluctant to give the details. Its quite crazy what can sometimes cause issues with the spaghetti code this game has. So not giving him the info he needs doesn't help your case at all.

In 4 posts after his initial request you couldn't be bothered to respond with what he needed but had the time for snarky comments. By the way your game service wasn't made unavailable, just the small fishing aspect of the game. If you wanted to play a fishing game maybe some Pro Bass Fishing 2012 game would be better for you (maybe even cheaper).

When the earthquake hit Japan we lost service for a whole month. Now that is a loss of service for every player and I believe they did give us a month free. Compare that: an earthquake that killed many many people vs you can't fish. And please understand rudeness never made anyone want to help another person more. Nobody is Hijacking your thread, they are simply asking for some courteousness. This isn't Gearbox by the way, every company does things differently (I am not sure but I don't think these two companies are even from the same country).

By the way have you tried fishing outside of Bastok Markets? Perhaps the rivers just outside of town in North Gustaburg? Could easily be a zone issue.
    (5)

Character
    Thage
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 33
    Listen lady you cant have both and I can clearly see you said goodbye to reason forever.

Actually snarky comments aside what information did I give him or did he ask for that was not already said? it seems I have offended you personally Misses Square Enix, and Spaghetti code aside the reason I am snarky is because what information did he ask for that I not give?

Steps to Fishing fatigue why don't you step by step it for me?
    How about my ISP really I was not aware that a worldwide game could function differently due to ISP good thing I am
    using a national carrier right?

So long and short of it miss thing, learn to identify why people are snarky before calling them out on it ya? how had he asked what I was wearing, my time, fishing rod and bait, frequency, use of macro ect. that would be one thing but he did not he asked me to take the same information and put it into his neat little format adding no significant information, thats why I got snarky, after all he is paid to do this, I am forced too heaven forbid he extract the correct information from the post.

As for compensation I have the right to play the game as I see fit. If I want to Power Level my business, if I want to only craft and never leave the city my business, if I want to fish to exhaustion every day my business. with your bass pro shop comment

I can only see a disdain for fishing so I must wonder why your here miss troll.....

and from the 17th onward I am unable to fish up my 200ish fish a day counting just to today thats 1000 fish I was time prevented from catching, for someone who enjoys fishing thats a powerful blow.
    (1)
    Last edited by ravenkid; 12-23-2012 at 09:55 AM. Reason: P.S.

Character
    Snk
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Why don't you tone that attitude down a little bit and let the moderator try and help you.
    (7)

Character
    Trumpy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    you said game service was down, it wasnt. you seemed to be under the impression this game was only about fishing when you said your game service wasnt available, and that was the whole basis of those comments. you didn't give him all the info he needed or he wouldnt have asked a further 2 times.

my point wasnt that he was asking for these EXAMPLES i gave, but rather the problem could be a million things you would never think of. And the reason they do ask these things is so they can try and duplicate such conditions and hopefully get the same error so they can figure out how to fix it. you can see from this thread that you may be the only one (or one of the few) with this issue or more people would have been posting about said condition instead of your attitude towards the community rep/dev (which might be the bigger problem here).

Everything i said was based on reason. Just because you flew off the handle in anger with your comments doesnt mean you are using reason yourself. You have made no offense to me however you have been pretty rude to one who is tryin to help you. if it was me i would have stopped trying to help you after your first comment back. I dont disdain fishing i disdain rudeness. When i have issues i have never come at people with rudeness or anger cause i know it gets you no where. In the same time you made your rebuttals to him you could have easily given him the info in the form he asked and he would have been on the way. by the way it is xmas time so i wouldnt be surprised if they dont immediately look for this issue til after the holidays. Did you even try fishing in a different zone like North Gustaburg just outside town to see if it was simply an issue with the zone?

PS thanks for using the word snarky a bunch.
    (2)

Thank you for responding with the information that I requested. I have made sure to submit all of your information to the development team, and they will thoroughly investigate this matter, based on your report. Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee that a direct response will be posted on this thread, but I do recommend checking Here and Here for any details regarding the development team's investigation Additionally, you may wish to try some of the suggestions given in this thread by the other players who have tried to help with your concern. Thanks again for your report!
    (5)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2