head phones/ head set

I would like to communicate thru my head phones or head set.. can I have it? even if it's just in a normal linkshell mode. It just would be nice to put the key board away.
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Inflicter View Post
    I would like to communicate thru my head phones or head set.. can I have it? even if it's just in a normal linkshell mode. It just would be nice to put the key board away.
    Vent. [Please Check it.]
    (0)

Character
    Vangoh
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 90
    YES!!! IN GAME VOICE CHAT!!! VENT SUXORZ!
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Vangoh View Post
    YES!!! IN GAME VOICE CHAT!!! VENT SUXORZ!
    PS2 Limitation.

But regardless, SE already allows you to window the game, there's plenty of chat programs you can utilize.
    Come on now, this isn't .hack.
    (0)

Yea most linkshells use a ventrilo, and some social ls will let you use theirs even if your not in the ls just gotta have a friend get you on it.
    (0)

Player
    The reason why he suggest the option of in-game voice chat is because some players lag while running vent and FF11 at the same time because vent runs off your bandwidth at the same time as FF11 and can cause lag in-game while running both... If Everquest 2 has in-game voice chat channels or group voice chat and etc... why cant FF11 have the same, SE makes plenty of money off us players from FF11 I've done the math I see no reason as to why we cant.. there would indeed have to be a voice server to make this work out for the rest of us but I like many other players use a headset + mic to communicate during important situations such as Endgame events like Dynamis/Limbus/Abyssea and just plain partying with others would help the communication go smoothly instead of having to type while fighting when you have to focus on the situation at hand.
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by chrism View Post
    The reason why he suggest the option of in-game voice chat is because some players lag while running vent and FF11 at the same time
    That's the fault of the individual system owner and not a responsibility of SE.
    (0)