Internet Connection Speed: 1Mbps
    Date & Time: On and before Dec. 14, 2012 12:00p EST
    Frequency: Every log in for about 1 week
    Character Name: Habil
    Race: ElvaanM
    World: Valefor
    Main Job: Thief, Lv.99
    Support Job: Dancer
    Area and Coordinates: Dynamis - Buburimu, Ifrit's Cauldron, Port Windurst, Port Jeuno
    Party or Solo: Solo & in party with 1 person
    Steps: It first started about 1 week before 12/14/2012 in Dynamis - Buburimu, I was in a party with 1 person. We were killing nightmare monsters and the time to change monster type had changed, I was told this by the other player, but my in game clock
    showed that it was still the right time for the monster type that we were fighting. The other player stated the in game time to me, and my times was hours to minutes behind his time. I logged out and in and the time was corrected. As we were for fighting the time to change monster types had come again, and my time was behind again. I later logged out and in, in my mog house in Port Windurst, and noticed that my time was still not correct, I was informed this by the same player and others in my linkshell. A few days later was soloing in Ifrit's Cauldron on PLD60+ and noticed my in game clock was 2 days behind other players. I logged out and in a few times, each time time was 1 second to minutes behind, 1 time it was about 3 seconds a head of other players. I deleted game from the Playstation 3 on 12/13/2012 and reinstalled it. I logged into game on 12/14/2012 after updates and the in game clock was still displaying incorrectly. By in game clock I do mean Vana'diel time, not Earth time.
    (0)

Hello!

I'll go ahead and submit your information for further testing. Any changes, news or updates regarding this matter will either be made directly to this post, or on www.PlayOnline.com and official FFXI forums. Thank you again!

SQUARE ENIX MODERATOR
    (0)