Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Avicia
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

PS2: Seekers of Adoulin

I'm mostly a PlayStation 2/3 US player of FFXI this will so suck for me and the other players that play on the PlayStation 2/3 systems out there. There is no way im going to rebuy this game for the Xbox 360 or PC. (Dont have a Xbox 360 and im sure my PC cant handle the PC ver.) Well good luck, but you guys lost my vote for this new expansion pack.
    (3)

Character
    Balade
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 68
    this game only need a pentium III
    pretty sure you have something better than pentium III
    (4)

Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I'm mostly a PlayStation 2/3 US player of FFXI this will so suck for me and the other players that play on the PlayStation 2/3 systems out there. There is no way im going to rebuy this game for the Xbox 360 or PC. (Dont have a Xbox 360 and im sure my PC cant handle the PC ver.) Well good luck, but you guys lost my vote for this new expansion pack.
    (14)

Character
    Roehgaez
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 4
    Think of it as tough love from SE. Upgrade to a 360 or PC and help FFXI move along to greener pastures. I know you don't like it, but it has to be done eventually.
    (3)

Character
    Limecat
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I have a run-of-the-mill 2004 laptop that ran the game just fine as of a year ago.
    (5)

Character
    Camiie
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by odericko View Post
    Think of it as tough love from SE. Upgrade to a 360 or PC and help FFXI move along to greener pastures. I know you don't like it, but it has to be done eventually.
    You need to go to the JP forums and spread this message. If any group besides the devs are holding us back from technological advancement it's the JP player base.
    (5)

Character
    Saricks
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camiie View Post
    You need to go to the JP forums and spread this message. If any group besides the devs are holding us back from technological advancement it's the JP player base.
    You post that on the JP forums and they'll do something like this t('~')t. Yea they love their PS2's that much. I wanted to stick with mine but it was the blundering of PS2 code that forced my hand.

As for re-buying the game LOL, I bought it on black Friday on amazon.com for <$5 ($4.99) for every expansion code + the deserters hat. They're practically GIVING AWAY the PC client. Sure its a downloaded copy by what person doesn't have at least a 1mbps internet connection these days?
    (5)
    Last edited by Sarick; 01-02-2013 at 03:25 AM.
    Developers take notice when a post has a lot of likes. Please support your fellow posters if they make good suggestions or comments by clicking the like.

Character
    Pimpchan
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by animeregion View Post
    It costs like 5€, idk if you can pay for the monthly fee you can do this lol.
    (0)

Ultimate DPS simulator
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7wbcilaHsTecldhZm94a1gtZnM/edit

Character
    Venat
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Get a Job and pay for a PC. Omg rebuy the game its 10 bucks on Steam....
    (0)

Character
    Ziyyigotipyigo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 1
    I'm not entirely sure Sony would grant S-E a license to publish a PS2 game in a market where the PS2 is no longer for sale.

But then the question is why S-E wouldn't publicly shift blame to Sony by this point.
    (0)
    Nothing in the above post is intended to disparage Square Enix or FINAL FANTASY XI, or to criticize Square Enix staff; such behavior would be a violation of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement. Any such violations of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement should be reported to Square Enix immediately, by using the "Report Post" icon in the bottom-left of forum posts.

No Moogles were harmed in the making in this post. Stars save the Sibyl!

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast