Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    Character
    Prrsha
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 67
    Quote Originally Posted by Godofgods View Post
    Oh i no. I dont use windower so im stuck with the same methods. Some times it can rly take the run out of what ever you are doing.

Thats another reason i find it insulting that they said they wern't going to add two new macro books for the two new jobs. Saying that 'we have enough already' ><
    The tone so far is: We feel that players have enough marco lines already BUT we are looking into a way to equip an entire armor/weapon set in a single macro. I don't know if the reasoning behind this is truly about RMT or it is being used as such as an excuse to say: We can't add more macro lines due to PS2 limitations but we are working a way for you to equip an entire set of gear in a single macro line.

I agree that something has to be done with the current macro system. It shouldn't take 4 macros to change an entire set of gear (making me invisible half of the battle). I am happy with the ideas floating around with the compromise they are making making to fix this thus far however.
    (2)
    Last edited by Prrsha; 12-25-2012 at 08:13 AM.
    Fissssh! It's what's for dinner! :9

Prrroud founder of MithraPride on Phoenix 2004.

Character
    Toadie
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Yes, getting a one line gear set swap command would solve alot of the macro issues for so many people.
    (1)
    Each person is an individual being, capable of independent thought and unique emotion, deserving respect, dignity, and compassion in all things, at all times, and in all places.

To do anything else denies the self of its humanity.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11