Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Greetings!

Producer Akihiko Matsui addressed a few concerns being brought up in relation to the new Geomagnetic Fount quests introduced with the version update. The first concern is whether the value of crystals will increase even though they're already in short supply, and the second is about the main warp being located in Ru'Lude Gardens.

Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko_Matsui View Post
    • Crystals
      While there will be an immediate consumption directly after implementation, I don't believe there will be any large effects in the long-term.

Those of you who have been playing Voidwatch content can already warp to each area, so these players will not be using the new method of transportation all that much, and high-quality crystals can also be substituted for crystals.

• Congestion
      I took the second concern to mean that you are worried about Ru'Lude Gardens becoming congested.

I can't really write much because it would spoil the story, but the Geomagnetic Fount quests are one type of new element that will be implemented with Seekers of Adoulin, and in order to introduce everyone to them ahead of time we implemented it in the most recent version update. How adventurers will get to Adoulin and how this country uses these devices is a secret for now!

With that said, currently Ru'Lude Gardens does not seem to be very congested, but in the case that it needs to be dealt with we will address it quickly.
    (22)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    who would complain about congestion in ru'lude? anything that takes people out of port jeuno is fine in my book.
    (4)

Player
    So that Ru becomes the new PJ, no thanks, thats the exact reason I live in Ru, and have for a long time.
    (0)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    So that Ru becomes the new PJ, no thanks, thats the exact reason I live in Ru, and have for a long time.
    That's why I live in Bastok Markets, I can get anywhere in the world from there. Shouts are easy to watch on a web browser.
    (3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelix
    Ragnarok's aftermath is only 5% crit rate, even with lv99, so there's almost no point in using Scourge, you just spam Resolution. Even then you become just a boring meathead DD.

Apoc with both Catastrophe and Entropy gives you crazy sustain of both HP and MP. With the Haste aftermath you can wear a ton of -PDT and solo almost any 75 content.
    Doing damage is for WAR's, DRK is about soloing 75 content yo.....

Character
    Clarette
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings!

Producer Akihiko Matsui addressed a few concerns being brought up in relation to the new Geomagnetic Fount quests introduced with the version update. The first concern is whether the value of crystals will increase even though they're already in short supply, and the second is about the main warp being located in Ru'Lude Gardens.
    "Crystals
    While there will be an immediate consumption directly after implementation, I don't believe there will be any large effects in the long-term."

no large effects in the long term? Crystal prices have already shot up 250-300% on Lakshmi and there are times where a certain type of Crystal is completely sold out in both Crystal stacks or Cluster forms. This makes crafting nearly impossible at times, and this needs to change.
    (1)
    Last edited by Clarette; 01-24-2013 at 07:26 AM.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarette View Post
    "Crystals
    While there will be an immediate consumption directly after implementation, I don't believe there will be any large effects in the long-term."

no large effects in the long term? Crystal prices have already shot up 250-300% on Lakshmi and there are times where a certain type of Crystal is completely sold out in both Crystal stacks or Cluster forms. This makes crafting nearly impossible at times, and this needs to change.
    Well lol new and returning players need a easier form of income, and crafters really have incredible prices on things, why should a new player have to pay 20k for inv pots.

I also agree there should be a ship from selbina to adoulin.
    (4)

Character
    Fynlar
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I also agree there should be a ship from selbina to adoulin.
    Given the placement of Selbina and Adoulin, as well as the fact it would bring it in BALANCE along with Mhaura and its own alternate ship route, this actually seems quite likely to me
    (1)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5