Greetings!

Producer Akihiko Matsui addressed a few concerns being brought up in relation to the new Geomagnetic Fount quests introduced with the version update. The first concern is whether the value of crystals will increase even though they're already in short supply, and the second is about the main warp being located in Ru'Lude Gardens.

Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko_Matsui View Post
  • Crystals
    While there will be an immediate consumption directly after implementation, I don't believe there will be any large effects in the long-term.

Those of you who have been playing Voidwatch content can already warp to each area, so these players will not be using the new method of transportation all that much, and high-quality crystals can also be substituted for crystals.

• Congestion
    I took the second concern to mean that you are worried about Ru'Lude Gardens becoming congested.

I can't really write much because it would spoil the story, but the Geomagnetic Fount quests are one type of new element that will be implemented with Seekers of Adoulin, and in order to introduce everyone to them ahead of time we implemented it in the most recent version update. How adventurers will get to Adoulin and how this country uses these devices is a secret for now!

With that said, currently Ru'Lude Gardens does not seem to be very congested, but in the case that it needs to be dealt with we will address it quickly.