Character
    Creelo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99

Song Duration Affects Debuffs now??

The issue wherein the following items' "Increases song effect duration" attribute did not activate for enemy-targeted songs:
    Aoidos' Hongreline + 1 / Aoidos' Hongreline + 2 / Aoidos' Matinee / Daurdabla
    WAT?

Does this mean what I think it means? After all this time... "Increases Song Effect Duration" will now affect the duration of enemy debuff songs like Elegy, Threnody, Lullaby, etc?

Also, they forgot to add Carnwenhan I think?
    (0)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    It already worked on Carn. So with Carn/body/neck/Daurdabla my hordes last 2 minutes.
    (1)

Character
    Creelo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    So happy to gain an inventory slot with this!!

Nursemaid's... you have served well all these years!

Am not sure how I feel about Marduk's Shalwar +1 though increases song effect duration for buffs... I'm sure it'll have its uses for events (Legion comes to mind, longer SV songs), but I don't know how I feel about losing the stat buffs from losing out on 5/5 AF3+2, generally being an extra Str+4/Dex+4 with Marchx2/Minuetx2. It's trivial, but if songs aren't difficult to keep up, you'd be losing out on the set bonus for pretty much no reason.

Thoughts? <.>
    (0)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Oh that's a tough one. I think you'd want to use Marduk for Legion, AF3+2 for anything else.

Although... Now that you can't lock buffs I'll be recasting more frequently anyway... Tough call.
    (0)