Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Character
    Sapphire
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    The few times i've bothered to shockwave stuff for the hell of it, it does land.
    I own and use a macc gsword, no idea if that actually helps or not. However you'd be stupid to use an AE ws and throw away your option of supertanking adds with a healer around and just spam resolution on 1 target at a time.

TBH if i wanted to sleep a bunch of stuff on drk, I sub SCH and manifestation sleep II everything.
    Works just fine on aby/xp/trashmobs.

Go back to spamming reso, shockwave sucks even if the sleep landed all the time.
    (0)

Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    We made an AoE weaponskill that sleeps stuff.

But we don't want you to be able to AoE sleep stuff with a WS.

(19)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    I want to say that there's a middle ground here but this isn't really middle ground. A lot of old systems were shit. Some new systems aren't much better. What's in the middle of shit and shit? More Shit. So no, I don't want a middle ground. I want something good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Landsoul View Post
    >Twilight Scythe is overpowered that's why we're nerfing it
    >Weapons with double damage compared to relic

LOGIC.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    \m/ (*.*) \m/ "THIS SOLUTION IS THE MOST METAL!" \m/ (*.*) \m/

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Raksha View Post

Yes it's kinda stupid. Personally they should just change the WS to deal better AoE damage or something, maybe with additional effect stun like WoR has.
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelix
    Ragnarok's aftermath is only 5% crit rate, even with lv99, so there's almost no point in using Scourge, you just spam Resolution. Even then you become just a boring meathead DD.

Apoc with both Catastrophe and Entropy gives you crazy sustain of both HP and MP. With the Haste aftermath you can wear a ton of -PDT and solo almost any 75 content.
    Doing damage is for WAR's, DRK is about soloing 75 content yo.....

Character
    Rambus
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    No that is dark based, you can't sleep dark immune stuff with that. (Bones are dark immune, ghosts are dark RESISTANT)

It has been a while since I played and tested that but I know that has an element.

I will second the guy you posted, there is no such thing as a non-elemental sleep or non-elemental for any kind of de-buff.
    (0)
    Last edited by Rambus; 12-23-2012 at 09:52 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Spending Gil = Game balance, next question please tia
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    They're reading and agreeing that these are very good ideas.... to be implemented to rune fencer.

Just like any good suggestions in the RDM thread get applied to SCH.

Character
    Akkarinn
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcon View Post
    The fact that they replied to this idiot's post at all is almost as bad as the content of the actual reply was. This thread is just a pathetic display of failure all around.
    That fact that you, and the three people who liked your post, didn't take the time to read the thread and realise it was recognised as a troll by both the community and the DEV team strikes me as a little idiotic actually...
    (0)

Character
    Anonymous
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Raksha View Post

Yet, I can Sheep Song all day with Nazuna. Granted it deals no damage, but it's still a TP based aoe sleep. In b4 dev reads this post and ninja nerfs BST. Again.
    (1)

Character
    Zerichtwo
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Caketime View Post
    Yet, I can Sheep Song all day with Nazuna. Granted it deals no damage, but it's still a TP based aoe sleep. In b4 dev reads this post and ninja nerfs BST. Again.
    no one cares about you or bst.
    (1)

Character
    Anonymous
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Indeed. But why bother mentioning the obvious?
    (0)

Character
    Ashman
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I have come back to modify my original thought. If making shockwave "relevant" (ie: letting the damage half of the ws actually do damage, or the sleep half actually do sleep) is going to throw the entire game out of balance, could we accommodate the 1 working AOE weaponskill I do have?

Even pre-delve, the best R/E Great Axe (and still today) that Dark Knight had access to was the Vermeil Bhuj from the sandworm in abyssea-tah. I do not see DRK on any of the new wildskeeper, delve, or skirmish GA (or any besides 2 mediocre AH great axes for that matter).

I think that adding DRK to one of the upcoming GA would be most accepted. It would not upset any balances, and be highly situational (similar to what twilight scythe was before it was ruined). Heck, you could even name the great axe "shockwave". :|
    (1)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4