Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Character
    Pimpchan
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    So devs are confirming that magic accuracy affects WS with magical additional effect ?
    (1)

Ultimate DPS simulator
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7wbcilaHsTecldhZm94a1gtZnM/edit

Character
    Dazusu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Anything worth killing usually can't be slept. What's the big deal? Useless WS.

Edit: Good for skilling up GS on Mandies.
    (0)

Character
    Zirael
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazusu View Post
    Anything worth killing usually can't be slept. What's the big deal? Useless WS.

Edit: Good for skilling up GS on Mandies.
    I liked DRK/RDM in Spectators in Ulegureand. Phalanx, Ice spikes, Arcana Killer is just awesome there. It's the best GSD skillup weaponskill. As for sleeping anything, from what I saw it's about 5% chance, ie 1 Spectator slept out of 15-20 I was taking down. How much magic accuracy would you need to raise Sleep accuracy from the floor? Haha! And even then there is still a possibility of missing, since the weaponskill is physical.
    I'm sorry, but this Dev reply is nonsense. Please play the game on real servers sometime, since on the test server weaponskill and Blue Magic debuffs have "normal" accuracy, but on real servers everything is floored at 5%. This disparity has been reported by many players already.
    (6)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    The Developer smiled and replied, "During the worst times, I was riding on your back and whipping you with a stick and laughing."
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    [...]-Dipper Yuly, Faithful Falcorr
    ※These pets will have a base of Treasure Hunter I, but by using equipment that has “Pet: Treasure Hunter +” the effect will become stronger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    [...] There was no promise to create gear that would counter the reduction of treasure hunter on beastmaster pets Dipper Yuly and Faithful Falcorr.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Insaniac View Post
    Pretty sure Okipuit just trolled all of you.
    I can just imagine this topic being translated all the way to the Development Bros, who somehow realize it was a troll post. Their fists clench, their eyes glow red, and they send along only one sentence in response. "Show them who the real troll is!"
    (2)

Character
    Doctorugh
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirael View Post
    Please play the game on real servers sometime, since on the test server weaponskill and Blue Magic debuffs have "normal" accuracy, but on real servers everything is floored at 5%. This disparity has been reported by many players already.
    Reposting for emphasis. Please quit ignoring this stuff, like it doesnt exist. Tons of posts made on this!
    (5)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    The fact that they replied to this idiot's post at all is almost as bad as the content of the actual reply was. This thread is just a pathetic display of failure all around.
    (3)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

612 wharf ave next to the gentlemen's club.
    Character
    Tyrantsyn
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    Greetings,

As previously mentioned above, if we were to increase Shockwave's sleep effect more than what it is currently, it would become extremely strong when fighting multiple enemies or strong enemies. Therefore, adjusting the potency/accuracy without affecting general battle strategy would be quite difficult.

By increasing magic accuracy the success rate will increase, so we'd like players to find methods like this to use it.
    Has any one ever taken the time to test the ws with Macc? Or even bother to make a build for it using it? It's sounds like something out side of the box that could have been missed to me. Considering the damage on the actually ws is low, I have a hard time believing anyone's done more than pile the base modifier into it hoping to get something more out of it.
    (1)

Character
    Insaniak
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    It was a troll topic with a troll reply. No one should be getting upset over this.
    (1)
    ↓ Trolling sapling ↓

Character
    Zerichtwo
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Well played Community Team...
    Well played.
    (1)

612 wharf ave next to the gentlemen's club.
    Character
    Tyrantsyn
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Guess I'm just not that quick
    (0)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast