Character
    Waldrich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

Suggestion: Imperial Army I.D. Tag/Remnants Permit/Voiddust.

Note: Please if you already have 15/15 NNI Armors or If you have alot of Assaults points you should consider the fact that some people DON'T.

"Imperial Army I.D. Tag" need to be adjusted prior Salvage 2.0 or Old/New Nyzul Isle could yield Assault points too.

Choosing between Assault for Salvage or New Nyzul Isle is like killing one of the current/future good content, Salvage/Nyzul Isle are both enjoyable contents.

Salvage is a 100mins event, then 1 Remnants Permit per earth day is okay.

Einherjar and Limbus will be adjusted to be done each 20hours, VWNM is a 0/500~ kind of event... 90 Voidstones per month? really?

VWNM is the event that we can't do IF THE RMT's AREN'T SELLING VOIDSTONES. sorry to say that, hiding this fact is like trying to hide the sun using a sieve.
    (2)

Forgive my brazilian english, if that matter.

Player
    RMT are not the only (or likely main) supply for Voiddust. Many players enjoy Campaign and use the dust from it for a form of income.
    (1)

Character
    Waldrich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    RMT are not the only (or likely main) supply for Voiddust. Many players enjoy Campaign and use the dust from it for a form of income.
    Are you able to play on my Server?

Campaign battle is horribly dead in Asura.
    (0)

Character
    Kincard
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    They already made it ridiculously easy to get into salvage by making permits only cost 500 points each. If you just took just two of your tags to do assaults every week, you'd have enough to do salvage 6 days of the week. This really shouldn't be an issue.
    (0)

Character
    Waldrich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kincard View Post
    They already made it ridiculously easy to get into salvage by making permits only cost 500 points each. If you just took just two of your tags to do assaults every week, you'd have enough to do salvage 6 days of the week. This really shouldn't be an issue.
    Do you think SE is nice enough to put up Neo Salvage with 500 AP too?...
    I won't waste 1 Tag on Assault untill embrava is nerfed on NNI.
    (0)

Character
    Waldrich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    My character was "recently made", doing NNI while trying to get promoted is an absurd that not worth the time to do Assault instead of NNI nowdays, mainly for lack of reward and that shit part of """After accepting the quest, find the Warhorse Footprint located somewhere in the Aht Urhgan regions.""", """Find the Warhorse Footprint and click on it to place the Quartz Transmitter.""", I can't put up with words how much I hate to find this Foot print those days... last day I tried I spent almost 3 hours and find nothing...
    (0)

Character
    Kincard
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Do you think SE is nice enough to put up Neo Salvage with 500 AP too?
    Couldn't tell you. As of right now it seems that's the case though, since it'd be weird to allow entry to both old and new salvage in the same day.

I won't waste 1 Tag on Assault untill embrava is nerfed on NNI.
    That's your choice then. Imagine needing to choose between Nyzul Isle and Salvage back when the permits were still 1500 a pop.
    (0)

Character
    Waldrich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kincard View Post
    Couldn't tell you. As of right now it seems that's the case though, since it'd be weird to allow entry to both old and new salvage in the same day.

That's your choice then. Imagine needing to choose between Nyzul Isle and Salvage back when the permits were still 1500 a pop.
    Back in the day, there was more content to enjoy that totally worth the time to do. honestly that's not the case nowdays. effort/reward case.
    (0)

Character
    Waldrich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Back in the day... we had Assaults armors(Yigit, Pahluwan and Amir), Nyzul Isle armors(Askar, Denali and Goliard), Salvage armors(Ares, Morrigan, Marduk, Skadi, Usukane) that worth the time to farm them and time sink was more acceptable but after abyssea, VWNM, imho it isn't acceptable anymore.

WE NEVER SHOULD HAVE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN TWO EVENTS THAT ARE EXTREMLY GOOD.
    Limbus was kind one exemple of choosing between 2 events... but nowdays most of Limbus armors not worth the time to farm them honestly.
    (0)
    Last edited by Waldrich; 12-08-2012 at 05:24 AM.

Character
    Waldrich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    December 19, 2006 (JST)
    Salvage was added to the game.

June 6, 2007 (JST)
    The price of the Remnants Permit key item was reduced from 2000 Assault Points to 1500.

December 7, 2010 (JST)
    The minimum party size for participation was reduced from six to three.
    The price of the Remnants Permit key item was reduced from 1500 Assault Points to 500.

After the embrava nerf and to all new players Neo Nyzul Isle will be a lottery system even to hit to F80 since you'll still need some luck and 5/5 F80 wins.
    (0)