Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Greetings,

We received a response from the Development Team about some of the items that you requested to be available on the test server.

Jug Pets
    I'm sure you know that many jug pets are already obtainable from the GM Moogle, but if there are ones you feel like we should add, please let us know! (I saw Amigo Sabotender mentioned!)

Panacea
    We'll look into adding this!

Pulse Weapons
    When it comes to weapons specifically, we feel that the current availability of Relic/Mythics/Empyrean on the Test Server are sufficient enough for testing.

NM Pop Items/Items Required for Entry
    Rest assured that we'll arrange for easier access to content that we'd like testers to focus on. That said, everyone is welcome to test out other content as they see fit, but we're not able to support each aspect. Like we said, if there's a really strong need to check something, please let us know and we'll pass it along!

Weaponskills and Ability Adjustments
    We understand that players want to test out the effects of WS and abilities on high-level monsters and such, so we will think about something for this.
    (4)

Okipuit - Community Team

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    Greetings,
    Pulse Weapons
    When it comes to weapons specifically, we feel that the current availability of Relic/Mythics/Empyrean on the Test Server are sufficient enough for testing.

(5)
    Tanama - Monstrosity Enthusiast

Character
    Xilkk
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Please Add Auroral Broth to the jug pets on the test server.

Also, some food would be nice. Red curry bun I would like but I'm sure some mage/tank food would be good to.

I'm trying to find ways around it to test some things, and the lack is preventing me from doing so.
    (0)
    Choh Moui | Rongo-Nango | Lhu Mhakaracca | Lungo-Nango | Nyumomo
    --Beastmaster Forever--

Character
    Areayea
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    please implement a tocis harness, and ocelomeh headpiece (+1), it's one of the primarily hugely sought after item end game by most dd jobs.
    (0)

Player
    i think they should at least to fully stock the materials section of AH so people can make lesser stuff like arrows thf can use
    like acid bolts,bloody bolts, etc. and if not maybe included them in the [GM]moogle items section cause thf don't have bolts they can use on the Test server and they get a R.A. WS with merits but can't test it cause no bolts to use
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2