Character
    Araym
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

Voidwatch unrewarding...

Hey Guys,

i know i might be like the 23123th Person creating such a topic, but i am really frustrated at this point. For the last two month i tried voidwatch so hard... i got every clear, i did like ten fights a day... what makes a total of 500-600 battles for the past few weeks... and i still did not get any HQ Drop.

I understand that it is not common to get those drops... that they are very rare, but i can not understand that some people got like 2-3 HQ Drops and some others get nothing like me. Thats why i quitted this Game today, hoping for a change.

I know it sounds like a crying/whining-Thread and it may actually be one... but i am just empty after all this effort i put into this.

Do you think this will ever change and there will be some balance one day? or will it stay like this?

Somehow ironic... they change the game to easy mode after all those years just to add another form of mental pressure to players...
    (7)

Player
    VW is an unbalanced event in terms of rewards, anyone who does it can attest to that, many items are 5% drops or lower, HQ bodies are roughly 1% drops, and weapons are less than .5% drops. The event was made as nothing more than a long series of overpowered NMs which make you ride Fanatics or Fools 90% of the time while you proc a NM, to end up with little to nothing at the end of the day. Or in other words, a massive time sink in which to keep players playing, likely for the goal of fueling 14.
    (1)

Character
    Mordru
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    I stopped doing VW for the same reasons stated. With so many other good gaming options, repeating the same boring battle a thousand times and getting nothing out of it borders on that classic definition of insanity. Actually, I quit participating when I went 1/1 on a pulse body I didn't care about after hundreds of attempts on the ones I did. Ridiculous.

Some people think quitting after so many attempts would feel like SE is beating them. I feel the opposite. If they tempt me to keep playing something I'm hating, that's when they beat me.

Also, I don't consider complaints like this whining. If someone is upset that a one-time battle (zone clears, level caps, mission progression) is too challenging they can suck it up and get better gear, better skill or a better team. It's perfectly justified to me to ask for 500+ successful wins to get you somewhere.
    (3)