The Lakshmi Learning Institute.

Hello new folks to FFXI.

I am Mageoholic and I need you to help me. I am looking for a way to spark my interest in actually logging into the game. I believe that one of my favorite parts of this game was helping others understand it, and become better through knowledge and practical experience. Across all facets and styles of game play. I do not believe myself a Guru on the game, or its mechanics, but I have a strong knowledge of it, and have done nothing but talk and dissect it for a decade.

I invite you to join me on Lakshmi, I will build a LS dedicated to us working together to better ourselves in knowledge and practical experience...while experiencing the games content and rewards.

My goal is to get as many new folks together as we can, so you can all share the experience of discovering Vana'Diel like I got to.

However I do have one rule.

I will not give you Gil, Equipment, Spells. I will teach you how to earn money for this stuff, and will help you understand valuation and requirement, but I will not provide handouts.

What you can expect to see from me,
    Groups being formed by myself regularly
    EXP.
    Unlocking Job Quests
    Level Cap Break Quests
    AF Quests
    HNM/NM Fights (old and new for experience and progression.)
    Spell farming (Blue Mage.)

In addition to,
    Understanding game mechanics
    Understanding Job fundamentals
    Understanding routes to make Gil

and most importantly (I hope)
    Many friends who are experiencing this game along with you.
    (2)
    There is no min only max. Or something like that.

Character
    Whiteyqt
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 23
    hello me and my friend just came back to this game since 2006 and were looking for more people like you to play with !! Lost without a LS and friends to play with

please whisper Whiteyqt or Aceisgod in game !
    (0)

Hi Whitey, welcome back!.

I will try and hit you and your friend up sometime this weekend. Don't be upset if I am unable to meet you for a few days though, work is just starting to slow down for christmas so it may be a few days yet before I can get on and send out messages and such. But I will do my best to get you and a couple others who expressed interest in this together over the coming days.

Talk to you soon!
    (0)

Also I should add that I should be on tonight around 11PM EST (unless I get a magic call from work telling me I get the day off...here is hoping.) So Ill take a look for you or your friend when I get to hop on.
    (0)

Character
    Arla
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 65
    I would love to join being that I've been away from the game for 4+ years. If you would like to send a /tell to me Arla. Thanks.
    (0)

Character
    Sixnations
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 89
    Hello I wouldn't mind joining.... just dusted off my acct 2 weeks ago after being gone a good 2 yearish and all I've been doing is lvling cloathcraft.... a besieged here and there... oh and upper D's tower to hunt down lightning clusters for more crafting.... that being said wouldn't mind having other ppl on just to ask for advice... I actually enjoy helping out ppl who need things done... that old school FFXI mentality gotta give a lil help to get a lil help... Spare time is low ATM due to work however I do plan on being pretty active on weekends... as you can tell my spare time during work week is just enough to get some ligthning clusters to go back to crafting... mind if you send you a /t

Thank you,

Sixnations
    (0)