Thread: Recent Changes?

Character
    Rafien
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

Recent Changes?

During the last update, was there recent changes to the Automaton?

I've been increasingly upset over how often my Automaton will cast Poison over a cure VI when I'm at 25% health. This is with Light Maneuvers up and Damage Gauge attached.

Yesterday I died 3 separate occasions because the Automaton refused to cast 1 cure spell, regardless my health. He's even casting Dia II over haste. I've been needing to ask my WHM's to cast haste on me because my Automaton just stopped.
    (0)

Character
    Helyos
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    The automaton has different timers for different types of spells. They almost never casts 2 of the same type spell in a row. If the automaton had just cast cure on you, it's going to take roughly 5 seconds before it comes back up on the priority list. As for the haste, whm/rdm puppet have a priority list on buffs. Usually goes Protect, Shell, then Haste, etc. Also, buff spells are also subject to the timer/rotation of different spells, so he'll likely cast an enfeeble in between said buffs.

When you were at 25%, had it just cast cure on you already within the last 5 seconds or so? And what other buffs were up on you besides haste?
    (0)

Character
    Rafien
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Re-activated Automaton, I had Shell currently on me. Had 24%, health so I used a white maneuver and deployed. First spell he casted was protect, followed by dia, silence, by this point I was 8% health so I swapped HP. He proceeded to cast paralyze and so on.

This is an on going issue since the last update. It just seems PUP isn't responding right as of late.
    (0)

Character
    Helyos
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    In that case, the automaton should have definitely casted a cure as the first spell.

One more question, in your waist slot, did you happen to be wearing an accursed belt?
    (0)

Character
    Rafien
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    moepapa stone.
    (0)

Character
    Helyos
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I've got no answers there for ya man. In that situation its top priority with a light maneuver up, (and even without one if your hp is the the orange,) should have gone towards curing you. There have been no instances like this recently that I have been aware of.
    (0)