Thread: Race Change

Character
    Vendetta
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

Race Change

I would love to see Square Enix implement a race change option on the Square Enix Account Management, which would give the opportunity for someone to change race for a certain price. It could be implemented like they do for the World Transfer selection, just have to select character and then they have a selection screen with the races, and then after you select face/hair and height.
    (6)

Race change: $25 dollars, 90-day restriction.

Bam, just like server change. Watch the cash roll in from curious individuals that want to enjoy the establishment of their main with the variety of a different race, from people who didn't really like the choice they made and feel too established to change, and especially from min/max psychos trying to eek the most out of this Weapon Skill or that nuke in various events.
    (1)

Face/hair change for $15, 90 day restriction. Watch even more cash roll in from vain individuals like me.
    (3)

Never gonna happen, I'm afraid It would be good for a change.
    (1)
    My friends make this game even better

Why make two of this thread on the same day though?
    (0)

Character
    Vendetta
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Hopefully get the word out more.. I know like they even care to check these but wouldnt hurt..
    (0)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    Why make two of this thread on the same day though?
    To make it appear as if people actually give a damn about it, by drowning out other threads.
    (1)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Maybe there aren't as many people caring about it as there are weeping and wailing over something like Neo Nyzul Isle, but maybe more than you'd think. Just imagine:

All the min/max junkies itching to tailor their race to their favored/flavor of the month job,

All the Linkshell leaders with just enough sway over their members to dictate races according to desired jobs every now and again,

Perpetually flighty or curious individuals, that would just love to play every race once-twice-thrice without starting new characters,

The vain individuals, who simply have decided they like the look of this race over that one.

And through all this there's S-E, making out like bandits for something as simple as a change in pixels.

So really, there's something for just about everyone here.
    (0)

Character
    Sahkura
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    I also would like to see this but am afraid as well they don't care enough as a few years back I submitted a suggestion as was told thank you for your concern
    (1)