Character
    Daemythos
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

SMN help, Need Alex and Odin.

Hello quiet forum!

Was curious if anyone could help me get good ole Alex and Odin?

I returned after a long vacation (moved countries!) and before I left, I remember I was constantly trying to get Alex, to no avail.

Would appreciate some help, or direction, or something

(I'm GMT +12, but am Normally on somewhere around 7 or 8pm PST, character is Daemythos)
    (0)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I'm not on Bismarck, so I can't offer my help, but I can offer some advice. Except for a select few fights, SMN can solo all of the ToAU missions easily. You should give it a try, and then shout for the actual battles (if you haven't found anyone to help you by then). You could also shout for people to do missions with, I'm sure some people still need or want that and lack the necessary ToAU rank.
    (0)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Daemythos
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Thanks for that, but I do actually have ToAU finished, and your right, as a 75 SMN, I actually managed to get somewhere up around mission 23? maybe (was along time ago), either solo or with a skeleton crew.

ToAU is one of the few story missions I managed to finish
    (0)