Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Zayviar
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

This isnt an MMORPG anymore.

As the title says, this isnt an MMORPG anymore. SE needs to balance the system, because it hardcore fails.

In an MMORPG there should be places where a solo player has his/her freedom, but the higher endgame, and most endgame should be party based.

All see now is ppl duo/trio boxing to get things done, cause there is not enough ppl to help out with anything. Or at least don't want help people.

Higher tier gear is so easy, its so almost as theres no difference between the skilled veterns, the noobies, and the leeched. Now does that say anything?

Theres a 1-2 challenging end games, thats Legion and NNI, and NNI isnt that hard if you know what you doing.

Everything else, you can either solo, OR cause you HAVE to bring min. of 3 ppl with you, not that that you WANT too.

This game is broken, and it is your job to listen to us gamers, and fix this. Or we leave and find something better. Mostly right now, you have players that dont want to try any other game, hoping that FFXI will change for the better, and with each update it brings more disappointment, how can we not give up on this game, if we feel like you guys have already done so?

We want harder content, like the old days. Keep the easier leveling, but keep out the leeching. Sometimes you have to sacrifice to gain. Nerf Fell Cleave, and Charged Whisker. Make it so you have to be 70 to enter abyssea. Either uncap the skills with level syncing or get rid of the gimp making feature all together. Change the content, make us want to go back to old vana'diel. Upgrade the old HNMs, let them fight again. Give us something to sharpen our blades, and harden our armor.

The MMORPG world is rapidly changing, SE can you keep up with the times, can you stay afloat? Can you challenge us players once again? No body likes be handfeed their goodies, maybe for awhile, but then it all taste sour because we didnt earn it. Let me ask you something are you happy with this game? Are the players happy with this game?

Btw this is just my opinion, after forums I read, what do the players think?
    (0)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zayviar View Post
    Btw this is just my opinion, after forums I read, what do the players think?
    I think you're very wrong. Every new event that was released cannot be cleared lowman (except NNI/MB, if you consider 6 people lowman). ADL, Voidwatch, Einherjar II, Limbus II, NNI, Legion and Meeble Burrows. Nothing released in the last two years was lowman-friendly. And Neo-Salvage looks like it may not be either, from what we've seen so far. It seems you're only talking about Lv75 content and/or Abyssea, because nothing else fits your description.
    (9)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Zayviar
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Your right, its designed for non lowman, but its all easy. Its not challenging. But we have to go to timed instances to be hardly challenged? I miss the days where we would go into battle, and not knowing if we were going to win or lose. And I really wouldnt call any of that end game. I miss where you would shout for mission help and instantly 5-10 ppl would /tell you. The only shouts you see these days are Qilin, Pil, occasionally Kaggen, Akvan, and Lancing Lamorak. Those are the shouts you see. Maybe some seal shouts but not really anymore. Where are the battles where one person's mistake can cripple a fight, and make you lose? Kirin can be trioed, and the gods can be soloed. I mean upgrade it Neo Kirin or Arch Kirin wlegs that are 18 percent movement speed. Same with the gods. What Im trying to say there is no use for the older content, there is no challenge in the newer content. Something needs to change.
    (0)

Character
    Zayviar
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    ADL can be trioed >.>
    (1)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    What Im trying to say there is no use for the older content, there is no challenge in the newer content. Something needs to change.
    That's why they're nerfing PD/Embrava, that's where you'll find your challenge.

ADL can be trioed >.>
    And? So what? Therefore? I said it wasn't lowman-friendly, and it isn't. Most sky gods back in the day could also be soloed by RDM, but that doesn't mean it was lowman content.
    (6)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Character
    Zayviar
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    LOL already rdm solo is like 1-4+ hours and it took skill. not a 3-5 minute fight. Embrava/PD nerf isnt going to change anything. just makes so players will find a new strategy. Embrava and PD just makes stuff alot easier. Im talking about in the long run. EVERYTHING is effing easy apart from legion.
    (0)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    LOL already rdm solo is like 1-4+ hours and it took skill. not a 3-5 minute fight.
    Why is the time relevant? 3man ADL is much more of a crapshoot than soloing Genbu was.

Embrava/PD nerf isnt going to change anything. just makes so players will find a new strategy. Embrava and PD just makes stuff alot easier. Im talking about in the long run. EVERYTHING is effing easy apart from legion.
    And NNI and Einherjar, i.e. most of the content they've added recently. I've done all of old FFXI and all of new, and the difference in required skill only went up. I cleared all of Dynamis, Limbus, sea, sky and any KSNM/HNM with a social LS (apart from AV/PW). I cannot possibly clear Legion or Einherjar with a social LS these days. Limbus II now is also harder than Limbus I was at 75, possibly except for the bosses. I don't see how you can claim these things were harder back then. But you're probably just too pro to notice. Either that, or you really sucked back in the day.
    (2)
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Character
    Zayviar
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    It takes more skill to do the things now then back then? have you been playing this game since release?
    (0)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    It takes more skill to do the things now then back then?
    I never mentioned skill. I said it was hard. That's different. The content is hard, but it requires more gear and raw manpower than skill. But it's hard to clear, and without Embrava you'll see the number of groups clearing it go down a lot, and it's already way lower than anything back in the day. Jailer of Love was killed more than Odin's Chamber II is cleared these days.

have you been playing this game since release?
    No.
    (1)
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Character
    Zerichtwo
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    OP obviously doesn't know what MMO stands for...
    (4)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast