Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Player
    and god forbid if only one person had the time for a pop...
    (0)

Character
    Defiantt
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    cap never should have went past 75 imo then this game wouldn't be so FAIL now...correction shouldn't went past 75 and aby should have never existed
    (0)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatDef View Post
    cap never should have went past 75 imo then this game wouldn't be so FAIL now...correction shouldn't went past 75 and aby should have never existed
    I agree. If they hadn't come up with that crap, then I would have quit two years ago and saved a butt load of money and time for more important things. Damn you SE and your fun rewarding content!
    (7)

Quote Originally Posted by Zayviar View Post
    Btw this is just my opinion, after forums I read, what do the players think?
    I think you have a bad definition of the term "MMORPG".
    (1)

Character
    Pimpchan
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I would say just quit but really all the MMO (that seem to have success) are solo game play. I've done the secret world, stwor, GW2 recently. They are all the same. Same concept which babysits you from A to B. GW2 system is such dumb that you get exp from walking lol. I'm not sure why everyone seems to like this crap lol.
    (1)

Ultimate DPS simulator
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7wbcilaHsTecldhZm94a1gtZnM/edit

Character
    Pimpchan
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcon View Post
    I think you're very wrong. Every new event that was released cannot be cleared lowman (except NNI/MB, if you consider 6 people lowman). ADL, Voidwatch, Einherjar II, Limbus II, NNI, Legion and Meeble Burrows. Nothing released in the last two years was lowman-friendly. And Neo-Salvage looks like it may not be either, from what we've seen so far. It seems you're only talking about Lv75 content and/or Abyssea, because nothing else fits your description.
    What did you smoke ? Only VW and legion and low man unfriendly. I'll recall my video of 3 man ADL

http://youtu.be/i_otAkCgFgY
    (0)

Ultimate DPS simulator

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkovChain View Post
    What did you smoke ? Only VW and legion and low man unfriendly. I'll recall my video of 3 man ADL
    Yes, I know from all the other threads you posted that in, as well as your signature. You are a massive show off after all. I also already replied to that exact argument, which you would know if you would bother to actually read a thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by Zayviar View Post
    ADL can be trioed >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcon View Post
    And? So what? Therefore? I said it wasn't lowman-friendly, and it isn't. Most sky gods back in the day could also be soloed by RDM, but that doesn't mean it was lowman content.
    (3)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Pimpchan
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    It doesn't make them low man because you can't ? I don't get it. The comparison bewteen RDM soloing is completely retarded because this would take forever to farm a pop and kill a god solo on RDM while farming an ADL witth 3 is a matter of < 1H plus 2 minutes killling, for a potential money maker that is equivalent so a fully upgraded salavge body of that time you are talking about.

Low manning adl (with 6) is the best possible way to farm ADL. All larger groups that do it pop to few ADl compared to the number they got. Stop claiming it's not low man, it's the exact situation were if you are clever and skilled you will be succesful. There are only 1 event in the game tthat is not low mannable : legion. Even voidwatch was moved to low mannable with the stones. All other endgame contents are not soloable nor trioable or at least with very little success rate. In this sense FFXI is still an MMO unlike everything else that's being done in the rest of MMos. The market is currently focused on pale imitations of a single model that are essentially solo games with little to no iteration with others. I mean you can possibly reach max level in FFXI without interacting with other (you'll need at least the AH for instance, and later, a few shout to get help for AF3+2). All other mmos allow to get gear and exp solo whatever you do, and grouping is just a matter of a choice for no real rewards for it.
    (2)
    Last edited by MarkovChain; 01-29-2013 at 04:24 AM.

Ultimate DPS simulator

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    It doesn't make them low man because you can't ? I don't get it.
    Not surprised.

The comparison bewteen RDM soloing is completely retarded because this would take forever to farm a pop and kill a god solo on RDM while farming an ADL witth 3 is a matter of < 1H plus 2 minutes killling, for a potential money maker that is equivalent so a fully upgraded salavge body of that time you are talking about.
    And what are the chances of success? Just because it can be cleared low-man with the best gear, strategy, timing, skill and most importantly luck, doesn't mean it's low-man content.

Low manning adl (with 6) is the best possible way to farm ADL.
    That's not my definition of low-manning, but whatever.

There are only 1 event in the game tthat is not low mannable : legion. Even voidwatch was moved to low mannable with the stones.
    Aside from that bullshit VW argument, it's the complete opposite of what you say in the next sentence:

All other endgame contents are not soloable nor trioable or at least with very little success rate. In this sense FFXI is still an MMO unlike everything else that's being done in the rest of MMos.
    So first you say that there is almost no low-man content, and in the next sentence say that everything else is still low-man content? At first I thought it was a mistake and you forgot a "not" in there somewhere, but then you even used that as an argument as to why FFXI is still a MMOG.
    (1)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Pimpchan
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    6 man ADL is 80% chance of success I've done 2 glowing weapons like this which is the hardest achievement atm. Those that do it with 10+ don't get even close to 90%. It's notorious that the more people you bring the less efficient you are (people leeching, not showing up etc). Like I said this does not apply to legion, and to some extend voidwatch (assuming it's still relevant). End game is everything you do at capped exp. If you are solo you can't achieve anything but cruor gear and magian weapons. If you dual box or play in small group you can reach most of the good gear which 90% of players have. If you want even better gear you'll need nyzul/salvage/meeble/ADL gear which require 3 to 6 people or farming ability which will likely need dual boxing or grouping (dynamis coins for instance).

Saying that endgame requires full group is plainly wrong info period. I've got the best possible gear until salvage was out, and I wasn't part of an engame linkshell for 5+ years.
    (0)

Ultimate DPS simulator

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast