Character
    Dakotastar
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 15

Looking for small group/duo partner!

Hey there,

Just returned to FFXI after a long break, and i know absolutley no one on this server now. My character is relatively new, my old ones are on another server so i'm only around lv30-ish.

I'll be honest im not looking for a linkshell because being so low i cant contribute much, and at this stage in the games life its very hard to settle in to established large groups when you're the new guy!

Ideally would love to find a /small/ group of new or returning players, or a possible duo partner around my time zone (London GMT.) More than happy to help anyone who's getting started, players below lv 20 etc who just want to lv up and run some missions. I play blu/dnc and dnc/sam, so would be great to find a tank or dps to play with! If anyones interested please send me a tell in-game to Dakotastar! Cheers
    (0)

Character
    Luso
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    If you need help with stuff, I can help out. I'm pretty much either lazy to do stuff story-wise or stuff like Voidwatch, so I have ample time on my hands. If I'm online, I'll be sure to help you out whenever I can!
    (0)

Character
    Dakotastar
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 15
    Thats very kind of you Luso, thank you =) For the time being, all im really doing is spell learning for blu and levelling though, generally if i cant solo something i'll skip it or revisit it when i can haha, but i really appreciate the offer! I'll keep my eye out for you
    (0)

Character
    Luso
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Cool, good luck at BLU; I dread doing that job. =S
    (0)

Character
    Serlyn
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 11
    Riley, I'm just restarting as well and looking for a partner. I'm only lvl 12 at the moment, but it won't take me long to catch up to you. Especially if I can find some people to party with....My name is Serlyn in game. Msg me if you catch me online!! Best of luck to you otherwise.
    (0)