Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    How dare I have a contrary opinion. Shame on me.
    You realize how both of you are acting? Go read the posts again.
    (1)

Player
    You said SE told us something, that is not an opinion, that is stating that we were already given an answer to our current question. An opinion would be saying "SE should not be wasting time on taking this out when they have so much more to do" but that is not whats being said here.
    (3)

Player
    Removing the current Trial of the Magians animations will be considered, but in order to preserve balance, they will be replaced by something very similar to the last ten minutes of the last episode of Neon Genesis Evangelion in content and style and length.

"Watashi wa, become one with me along the Trail of the Magians, mon cheri!"
    (3)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    You said SE told us something, that is not an opinion, that is stating that we were already given an answer to our current question. An opinion would be saying "SE should not be wasting time on taking this out when they have so much more to do" but that is not whats being said here.
    So appeaerntly you have not read or cannot read it.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukino_Kaji View Post
    More then likely, just as with the non-skippable text/animation for abyssea and VW, the magian trial animation is there as an information prossessing point. I'm betting that even if they removed said animations, you'd still have to stand there locked fhe same duration while the system records your data alterations.
    This type of instance was already brought up in another thread about skipping cut scenes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukino_Kaji View Post
    SO I take it that you've never read anything the devs have posted here before. Particularly the ones about why they can't make CS skippable?
    Whats in blue is actually opinion, the rest are statements referring to SE posts. It implies they have said no to something similar to this, which is what you are being asked to give proof of I think. Thats the parts I were saying were not opinions though, is saying that SE said no already, or explained why it couldn't be done.
    (1)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3