So lately there has been /sh for pts from ppl offering to burn you from lvls 4-30 for 400k. I find this incredibly concerning.

This game has become entirely to unfriendly to new players and now if the fell cleavers found a way to lvl everyone from 4-30 there is going to be no chance at all for newcomers with no gil (unless of course they buy it, the whole point of these fc /sh I assume). I mean how many pts do you actually see running 30+ these days? Lvl 10-30 pts may all but disappear too if this trends.

I am all for easier lvling, my orig char took a good year to lvl my first job to 75 and merit completely. But if SE doesnt nip things like this in the bud there is no hope for the survival of ffxi. Numbers are dwindling as it is with all the new competition out there, even from SE itself and if you cannot even do something fundimental like lvl a job anymore without hundreds of thousands of gil, the game is SoL.

I held out hope but I'm starting to think they naysayers who think SE is completely done with ffxi are right. I knew it was on the backburner til xiv was fixed but wow.

They always want to spout off about balance and how they have to nerf everything for balance but issues like this need some balancing too before its too late.