Character
    Zoux
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

Zeni NM's Halvung Operating Levers, Reacton's Spawn Location.

Please remove the 5-6 man requirements to get these levers to open the door. The NM Reacton requires you to go through one of these doors in order to get the the spawn location. At the current state of the game finding 6 people to head to this NM is hard since the rewards are so out dated. This is one of the NM's on the path to Sarameya, and if you cannot get to this NM then you cannot ever do Sarameya.

I humbly request that the development team modify the operation levers or change the location of Reactons spawn so that everyone has a chance of doing the NM.

As it is, you are FORCE to assemble a entire party just to get to the spawn location of the NM Reacton since there is only one path to Reacton and its through a operating lever door.

This is request similiar to the Garlage Citadel Gates, and the Quicksand Caves heavy plate doors.

Please change the operating levers requirements or change Reacton's spawn location.

Thank you

If anyone know of any other way to low man(3 person) to Reactons spawn location please let me know.
    (4)

Character
    Kincard
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    People never did Reacton even back at ZNM's peak, because he's a tier 2 ZNM and all the tier 2 ZNMs of the same path give the same KI when traded in. Only the T3s start to give different KIs, so you can fight Sarameya without ever touching Reacton.

Well, almost nobody ever did it. I did. I will treasure my +20% Mijin damage forever.

Still, it would be nice if they added some kind of KI to make the switches in Halvung easier, because that's also the only way to get to Garfurlur. Until then if you're trying to just get pops I'd go spam Anantaboga or Dextrose instead.
    (2)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I thought they changed the leavers not that long ago.
    (0)

Character
    Mdkuser
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    its not a 6 man lever(it's 2 or 3 man). The only 6 man lever in the area is the one leading to gurfur.
    (0)

Character
    Kincard
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    The door lever leading to Reacton is the same one that leads to Garfurlur (Trust me, I'd know, my LS will forever hate me for making them go to Reacton's spawn point).
    (0)
    Last edited by Kincard; 11-22-2012 at 06:09 AM.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Kincard View Post
    my LS will forever hate me for making them go to Reacton's spawn point
    WHY DON'T YOU JUST MAKE A NAGI IF YOU LOVE MAJIN GAKURE SO MUCH, DICK?!

Less related to half-bottle of bourbon I drank after making some bourbon pecan pies this morning, and more related to this topic, you're sure that Reacton's Arm is +20% damage to Mijin Gakure?

Even though it's not really useful, I'd like to stick some concrete info for it on BG Wiki, because I am crippled by autism.
    (0)