Character
    Nezkeys
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

Has anyone noticed?

In Port Jeuno near the Mog House there is a couple of characters that are always there and some odd behaviour is going on which im not sure is a glitch? A player called bishopxxx always sits on top of a player called cyx every 5 minutes. When i try to talk to them for an hour there is no reply lol. Something fishy going on here. I'm on Valefor server
    (0)
    Last edited by Nezkeys79; 11-20-2012 at 05:45 AM.

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Those are afk players. Also, this should be in your world forum (Valefor), no one else will see those people.
    (2)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

><)))°€

Nezkeys79,

If you are referring to the actual animation of /sit, the game loads it when the model is loaded. This means that, when you exit the residential area or otherwise skidaddle abouts, you will see the animation even though the character was/is already sitting.

If you are staring at them continuously, and they still keep doing it, then I would not have a sane explanation for it. ^^;
    (4)
    ...or so the legend says.