The post made on the Japanese forums the other day in regards to dragoon was a response to a player asking to have the timers split. This response was not mentioning that the development team would definitely be splitting the timers, it was only illustrating what would have to happen to the new special ability as well as the current jump cool down timers in the event that they were to change. I apologize for there not being an official translation of this and for any confusion.
Basically, IF they were to split the timers the below changes would have to be made to the new special ability and jump abilities:
If you feel strongly or have feedback to give on this we would be happy to pass it on to the development team.
- New special ability
- Effect duration: 45 seconds (no change)
- Recast time for each jump: Increase time from 10 seconds to 15 seconds
- Recast time for each jump
- Jump: 60 seconds (no change)
- High Jump: 120 seconds (no change)
- Spirit Jump: Increase from 60 seconds to 90 seconds
- Soul Jump: Increase from 120 seconds to 180 seconds
- Merit points used to reduce Jump/High Jump recast timers will be changed so the effect does not apply to Spirit Jump/Soul Jump