Thread: Stuffed Pitaru

Character
    Veratos
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

Stuffed Pitaru

Stuffed Pitaru not increasing magic skill gain rate.

Windows 7 PC version

ISP: Sky
    DSL Connection
    16Mbps

November 7th 2012 07:45 GMT

Frequency: Constant/Always

Veratos, Hume, Leviathan Server
    Main: Blue Mage
    Sub: Red Mage

Area: Sauromugue Champaign (E-6)

Party Status: Solo

NPC Involved: None

Monster Involved: None

Issue Details: Used the item Stuffed Pitaru to increase my Non-Offensive Magic skill gain and began to cast Pollen on myself frequently to increase Blue Magic Skill but found my skill gain rate to drop rather than increase, skill gain became lower and less frequent with the food than it had already been before using the item.
    (0)

May have been due to your skill range....Stuffed is generally the "entry level" food, with the least impact to skillup rate and thus showing a marked slope off once you hit ~200 skill:
    http://wiki.bluegartr.com/bg/Category:Skill_Up_Food
    (0)
    {DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not be meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate over validity of said facts without source references may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations. Please take these posts with a grain of salt if you are offended by the views of the player and understand that opinions are like assholes... everyone has one, not everyone wants to hear it.

Veratos,

We appreciate your concern and are sorry to hear that you are having this difficulty. Please take note of Raist's advice, however. It is possible that this is the cause of the issue. Please try this and then contact us with an update.

Thank you for your time, Veratos, and have a great day!

~GM Baudle
    (1)

Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Baudle View Post
    Veratos,

We appreciate your concern and are sorry to hear that you are having this difficulty. Please take note of Raist's advice, however. It is possible that this is the cause of the issue. Please try this and then contact us with an update.

Thank you for your time, Veratos, and have a great day!

~GM Baudle
    Is this tacit acknowledgement that the different skillup foods work at differing level ranges? Because as far as I can tell those skill ranges are made up based on eyeballed anecdotal evidence, that no one has ever tested, and doesnt mesh with the info posted on a JP wiki.
    (0)
    Last edited by Raksha; 11-08-2012 at 01:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    I want to say that there's a middle ground here but this isn't really middle ground. A lot of old systems were shit. Some new systems aren't much better. What's in the middle of shit and shit? More Shit. So no, I don't want a middle ground. I want something good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Landsoul View Post
    >Twilight Scythe is overpowered that's why we're nerfing it
    >Weapons with double damage compared to relic

LOGIC.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    \m/ (*.*) \m/ "THIS SOLUTION IS THE MOST METAL!" \m/ (*.*) \m/

Character
    Veratos
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIST View Post
    May have been due to your skill range....Stuffed is generally the "entry level" food, with the least impact to skillup rate and thus showing a marked slope off once you hit ~200 skill:
    http://wiki.bluegartr.com/bg/Category:Skill_Up_Food
    No my skill level at the time of using this food item was still below 150and was used in attempt to get it up nearer to around 180+ before heading to skill up areas as i done research on the skill gain food for magic once i reached 200 and started in the Boyahda Tree fighting monsters with a friend I began using Poultry Pitaru and skill gain became faster and more frequent so it does seem to just be stuffed pitaru that dropped the frequency but perhaps it was just my bad luck.

Who knows maybe I got a batch that was out of date :P
    (0)