Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Character
    Colliex
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    It'll be nice if we could get a response from camate about what the future is on drk, they really should consider scrapping the elemental nukes off drk seriously.
    (1)
    Last edited by Cljader1; 11-16-2012 at 05:34 PM.

Character
    Urteil
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Camate? Any community rep?

Can we get some feedback on this and also the terrible state of our SP abilities?

It would be greatly appreciated.
    (1)

Character
    Colliex
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    When the last time the DEVers commented in the drk forum? Its funny how some jobs can be rebuilt from the ground up yet drk gets ignored on basic fixes and promised additions. SE you promised you would make drk the best stunner in the game yet we cant compare with sch, blm and rdm when it comes to stunning. Drk magic side is in need of help, a dark knight magic should enhance the dark's offensive capabilities with some survival spells mixed in. Soul Spikes (spikes that drain tp) would be a great tool for drks to go more offensive whereas dread spikes could be considered more defensive. I for one would love to see new magic and changes to our current magic.

If you plan to actually do nothing can you please just lets us know with a response in the thread. SE you guys should ask us what we want and the drk community can give you feedback on what we need and issues with our job, You do this with alot of other jobs.

BTW if you give the dark magic spells suggested in this thread to one of those new jobs I will be done with ffxi seriously
    (2)

Character
    Ordoric
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    wow drk actualy wanting magic im loving this i think we want some lvl of "darkness celerity" <albeit alacrity might be more fitting> i think drk should get more base hp and need higher lvls of defence at least baseline similiar to war.
    (0)
    I think players are broken
    90 whm 90 blm 87 sch 79 drk 75 pld 75 smn 68 sam.

Character
    Urteil
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Is this ever going to happen or is our job strong because of a level 90 weapon?
    Nerf twilight and give us some more magical utility, Stun II yes please. (etc.)

Camate can we get a reply on "Dark Celerity"?
    (1)

Character
    Colliex
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    You know I haven't been on at all this year, but I got a feeling that there will be no developer response to drk issues until after the expansion. Its unfortunate too, because most drks just want to open the lines of communication between the player base and the developers, but yet we are not even allowed to have that.
    (1)

Player
    Would be cool if they differentiated Scythe from Greatsword for DRKs. Used to be the allure of either or were their Skillchain properties but now nobody cares as much. They should make GS focus more on high damage weapon skills and damage aspect of DRK in general and have Scythes grant bonuses to Drains/Absorbs/Endark/Enfeebling and the more debuffy/magic side of DRK. Maybe they can implement traits that enhance damage with GS and some kind of Dark Arts-like trait with bonuses to dark magic casting speed,drain/aspir/absorb and endark potency. That way DRK could choose which weapon for which situation. This would kind of create a reason for using Scythe over GS or vice versa since now GS and Scythe are both powerful 2h weapons(just scythe lacks a good damage ws compared to resolution).

Right now this is kind of how it is anyway with GS having just plain damage and scythe WS having special bonuses or effects(Guillotine, Entropy) but it should be more pronounced. No point in having DRK specialize in two weapon classes with identical damage/ws, there should be some kind of tactical advantage to each rather than just preference or aesthetics.
    (2)

Character
    Urteil
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Mother fucking bump.
    (2)

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    adjustments! yes, please...
    (0)

Character
    Amaday
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I dont know when the last post here was but, the new release of info i believe stated drk was too powerful (even though it barely beats out sam and war), yet the sacrifices to the job to get that barely better dd are astonishing. Drk sacrifice a ton just to get a bread crumbs worth of an edge...

My point being Drk is being left out just like Rdm.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kincard
    The reason I keep coming back to XI as opposed to other MMOs is because of the content's lastability. While it is true that many pieces are outdated with each patch, to this day there are many old pieces of gear that are still near top-tier if not the top-tier. It encourages you to explore the whole breadth of content rather than asking you to bumrush and bypass all the old content just so you can grind the newer content. This is a model used by other MMOs such as WoW, and while I don't have anything against people that enjoy this model, if I wanted to play an MMO with that model there are many, many games vast superior to XI in terms of mechanics and especially customer service that offer such a model.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast